• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

northeast meet anyone?

SICILIANSVT82

Hard-core CEG'er
ok so, i finally got my car together and running strong. spring is here and i wanted to ask if anyone in the area wanted to schedule a meet. i dunno maybe have lunch, drink some beers, take a bunch of pics. whatever. also to meet some fellow CEG'ers and look at your nice rides. i was thinking and hoping maybe in the next 2 weeks or whatever works for you guys. we can all decide where we will meet up in the near future. whose all in? i most certainly am!:laugh:

I would be in if it were near me but seeing as you are in PA I doubt it.

Just come to Ford Nationals in June.:shrug:

Seriously: If it's within a ~4 hr drive, i MIGHT be in. You can always PM me when you come south. :)

dang, i live in lansdale...its a stupid, silly town about 30 minutes from philly, but its more north. i dunno i was trying to get a list of definite people going and we'd all decide where to meet up....i don't care, i'll drive a couple hours away.

dang, i live in lansdale...its a stupid, silly town about 30 minutes from philly, but its more north. i dunno i was trying to get a list of definite people going and we'd all decide where to meet up....i don't care, i'll drive a couple hours away.

Yeah, i'd say im all-in, but i know i have two weekeds in June that are booked and Cougarfest in July. It's hard to say what weekends i will have open and whatnot.

Dave and Buster's meet? :D

Yeah, i'd say im all-in, but i know i have two weekeds in June that are booked and Cougarfest in July. It's hard to say what weekends i will have open and whatnot.

Dave and Buster's meet? :D

i'm down brother! it could even be a month from now, i just want to get as many people as possible. hang out and have fun! =)

i'm down brother! it could even be a month from now, i just want to get as many people as possible. hang out and have fun! =)

If you're just wanting to meet/hang out. Make the trip to AFN this year. You're not all that far.(looked it up). Hell, i'd hit your area on the way over. LOL I'll look into what weekends are cool with me, and we'll see if anyone else chimes in.

If you're just wanting to meet/hang out. Make the trip to AFN this year. You're not all that far.(looked it up). Hell, i'd hit your area on the way over. LOL I'll look into what weekends are cool with me, and we'll see if anyone else chimes in.

i'll see if i can find it, and i'll let ya know.

Let me know i will travel just dont make it rediculous and i will be at AFN this year too getting the CSVT all ready for that show and may have new goodies by then. Anyone interested in buying a Hybrid 3L lmao. i will also be at cougarfest but with my coug. I was one of the two tours that showed up at cougarfest last year.

Billy

how far out did you want to put the date? I could list one or two in May, which i think is too close. And AFN is in June, and Cougarfest is in July. How about Mid-June or Late July?

like June 12, or June 19. or anytime in July.

If you're looking for a good meet trying finding a Good Dairy Bar (ice place) and a miniature golf course/driving range. Those places are always good to hang out, if people get there early you can park all in one spot and people will notice :p

A really good one near me is Heisler's Dairy http://www.heislersdairy.com/attractions.htm

They have various Car club nights for classics, but we could find a spot of our own :laugh:

Of course there are lots of places like this, and maybe something thats located better regionally for people to get too! Although I have to say some of the roads leading to Heislers are fun. :laugh:

If you're looking for a good meet trying finding a Good Dairy Bar (ice place) and a miniature golf course/driving range. Those places are always good to hang out, if people get there early you can park all in one spot and people will notice :p

A really good one near me is Heisler's Dairy http://www.heislersdairy.com/attractions.htm

They have various Car club nights for classics, but we could find a spot of our own :laugh:

Of course there are lots of places like this, and maybe something thats located better regionally for people to get too! Although I have to say some of the roads leading to Heislers are fun. :laugh:

Agree 100%. We just need to figure one out!

Back