• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

No Pike for Me this Summer

Any good techno clubs around the pike? I don't know the area too well

As for the previous posts, sorry Batwing. I kinda started it:blackeye: . But thanks all for the information. That was alot of help

no techno clubs, thats all in Hartford, idk what they have but its something. and even in Springfield(i think its skyplex or something? Idk haven't been since it was rain and they had one hell of a hot body contest thursday nights. Us in Hartford have way more plain old bars then anything else.

the only "club" to go to in Hartford is the Gold Club ....

but anyway clubs are a waste of time and money ....

Yeah, its no more on airport road. They have installed rumble strips on either side of the road and in the center. It also curves halfway down to follow the line so "driving quickly" down the road is very difficult and uncomfortable. As for the pike itself i went last weekend and sat in the DD parking lot for hours with now problems. Its like the safe zone from the police. As for Best Buy, Circuit City and taco bell you get about 15-30 minutes before they do there normal rounds and just kick people out. As for the races now they are all Jennings road (gold club) and Buckley H.S. races. Got in a good 25-30 minutes on jennings road saterday night before police showed up. (Spectator Only)

i was just about to say that

Any good techno clubs around the pike? I don't know the area too well

As for the previous posts, sorry Batwing. I kinda started it:blackeye: . But thanks all for the information. That was alot of help

I only know of one >21 bar/club in hartford..."Life." I feel like a creep there...but for $1 pitchers...I'll deal with it. If you were over 21 I could recommend some decent trendy techno places.

There was a goth club in Northampton MA that was nice. The one in Portsmouth ME wasn't great though, too small. I am definitely not for the techno club scene.

you guys are a bunch of stiffs!

Pigs Eye was just retarded. You couldn't even move around in there. You just stand around 2 inches from the next persons face.

Pour House was actually not bad since you can move around without brushing up against someones junk. But I felt sick that night so pretty much anything sucked for me.

Pigs Eye was just retarded. You couldn't even move around in there. You just stand around 2 inches from the next persons face.

Pour House was actually not bad since you can move around without brushing up against someones junk. But I felt sick that night so pretty much anything sucked for me.

haha...I actually hate pigs eye...stop being a douche and call me when you are going to hartford. Im out almost every night on the weekend and often during the week!

And you wonder why you don't have money for car mods? :laugh:
wow ... I totally missed this comment ..

hotdimmes, start using a credit card for all transactions .. your statement will be an itemized list of exactly what you spend each month. It's scary... but works well ...

Back