• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Next FL meet Fort Myers July 14th-15th

Whoops. Looks like you two crossed each other in posting....

Here ya go..

1. Brent372 / SVTFlea (Brent & Kim)
2. Cops Got my SVT (Suriel & Dina)
3. Fordman302 (Joe)

3. Fordman302 (Joe)
4. KerryKool (Kerry)

So is the date official? Also how about the hotel? I'm sure these things will be figured out over time, but just making note of it.

And will I be the only Pe-98 (Gen I) again? :rolleyes:

Sorry LOL Thanks :)

There are several hotels just off I75 on Daniels Pkwy which is about a 10 minute drive from the park. I will be in the area tomorrow and could stop and ask for a special rate depending on attendance.

Whoops. Looks like you two crossed each other in posting....

Here ya go..

3. Fordman302 (Joe)

Last edited:
Sure leave the little 2L out of the line up. :blackeye:

Fixed:

3. Fordman302 (Joe)
4. KerryKool (Kerry)
5. Svttour /Girlfriend (Sam & Esther)

Yeah theres plenty of hotels around here ive had alot going on lately me and Kyle will go look around for the closest place and i'll get some info etc and let everyone know..

3. Fordman302 (Joe)
4. KerryKool (Kerry)
6. Branchedout (Mike)

I just found out today that I will in fact be in N.Y. for that weekend. Hope it turns out to be a great meet and I look forward to the next one.

What are the plans for this meet? Has anything been finilized?

Cheers,
Suriel

Its a def for sure meet i just need to get my SVT back from the shop..And go check out some hotels etc for everyone staying overnight so they can make reservations now I will be calling and reserveing a shelter there for us, its 25 bucks
Suriel you can call me at 2 3 9 9 9 4 3 4 4 5 for anything else you may need or can help out with since your soo close..
As far as food goes theres some grills there we can grill up burgers hotdogs chicken..For photos me and kyle will be getting there very early and try and rope off parking spaces for Contours only..plan on being there around 10ish 11ish eat it up some go for a walk around the place theres miles of trails or go in the paddle boats..
Then theres PutPut around there for anyone that played at the last meet it was fun..

3. Fordman302 /Girlfriend (Joe & Katrina)
4. KerryKool (Kerry)
6. Branchedout (Mike)[/quote]
7. HolyRollerzC3 /Fiance (Kyle & Wendy)

Back