• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Newest SVT Owner...

Well, I took a few better pictures of the car this morning. You'll be able to see where the moron who had it before the guy we bought it from palstic welded the jack point covers into the side skirts, and the need for a new grill, headlights, rear mesh, and hood to make this car beautiful!

4809152484.jpg

4809215746.jpg

4809215778.jpg

4809215688.jpg

She wants new tips too, so the next ones will be the same distance out from the bumper, unlike this setup!

tips look good flush...not all ricer'ish and sticking out four inch's:shrug: whats wrong w/the oval as is? whats the car lowered on?

The oval is a slightly different color of the car, its has gutter guard in it and a foam piece that was traced from an svt emblem on front, oh yeah, its also held together with velcro...

as for lowering, i thinks its jsut some lowering springs(blue) on stock struts!

as for the tips, one sticks out like 2 inches and the other one is like 1 inch...so i want to cut the one that sticks out two inches off and move it back, or repalce them!

Yeah, she is man! Im a lucky man. I keep joking with her that now that she drives an SVT, shes the perfect wife I always dreamed of having, LOL!

congrats buddy. any crap she gives you in that car is a long time coming! that is, untill the 3L is finished. im going by pit stop tomorrow so ill call you so i can see it in person

You're not nice!

I was just kidding. Good luck keeping the mod bug away with two SVT's....although it is perfect for experimenting with mods and detailing. I always try stuff out first on my wife's car, its kinda mean but I haven't messed anything up yet.

Back