• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New system pics inside!!!!!!!!

Wow soo layin some glass down then drapping vinyl over it makes it cool? Then you flop some lame sub upside down becuase you can't measure correctly to have it sit in the spare tire well? Give me a break...
Seriously if you compete with that i should come down to hickville or wherever your from and clean house.
Ok like they say on the price is right. "Come on down" You couldn't hold a candle to any of the cars on our team. Oh and lame sub huh? Why is it lame?:idea: Cause it's not in your car? Yamaha none of that other post but the last sentence was directed towards you.

Last edited:
Wow soo layin some glass down then drapping vinyl over it makes it cool? Then you flop some lame sub upside down becuase you can't measure correctly to have it sit in the spare tire well? Give me a break...
Seriously if you compete with that i should come down to hickville or wherever your from and clean house.

Ok Steeda, if you wanna come down here and clean house you can, cause my apartment is cluttered as hell. If you think your going to come down here and try and win an audio competition, your sadly mistaken. Team XFL has a car in every class, and wins constantly.

That comment about cancellation Yes you would get it IF you were running the sub at 0degrees phase, When you transverse mount a sub in a car, you are saving box size, and using the trunk lid to load off of. What you have to do is run the sub at 180degrees. The fact that you guys call your selves audio guru's and innovators is a joke especially when you have to be spoon fed information like that. You guys are still stuck in the Effin stone age. Try stepping up to the 21'st century, strokers are long gone, and CV is dieing a slow death. The days of tube ports are long gone.

So as Trey said "Come on down" to the south and we'll show ya how its done.

Ok Steeda, if you wanna come down here and clean house you can, cause my apartment is cluttered as hell. If you think your going to come down here and try and win an audio competition, your sadly mistaken. Team XFL has a car in every class, and wins constantly.

That comment about cancellation Yes you would get it IF you were running the sub at 0degrees phase, When you transverse mount a sub in a car, you are saving box size, and using the trunk lid to load off of. What you have to do is run the sub at 180degrees. The fact that you guys call your selves audio guru's and innovators is a joke especially when you have to be spoon fed information like that. You guys are still stuck in the Effin stone age. Try stepping up to the 21'st century, strokers are long gone, and CV is dieing a slow death. The days of tube ports are long gone.

So as Trey said "Come on down" to the south and we'll show ya how its done.

:rolleyes:

a) i've never claimed myself to be an audio guru. some of these guys may reference me that way, but there are much more knowledgeable people on here than i.

b) a blind monkey could make a better looking install than that cheesey fake carbon fiber setup that your boy is sporting.

c) compared to you guys, i'm a friggin audio genius.

here's how it's done up here...

no need to waste all of your usable trunk space, and certainly no need for cheesey ass carbon fiber vinyl. :laugh:

IB3.jpg

by the way... there are two 15's in that trunk. and look at all that trunk space! :crazy:

Why not settle this like men, why not start a thread with pics of all bickering parties installs, and a poll for us to vote?

Then, if that doesn't resolve anything, have a CEG soundoff :shrug:

Why not settle this like men, why not start a thread with pics of all bickering parties installs, and a poll for us to vote?

Then, if that doesn't resolve anything, have a CEG soundoff :shrug:

well, considering my car is in georgia now, that won't be happening. :help:

now if we want to have a "fastest car on CEG" pissing match, i'll be happy to participate! :laugh:

where in GA?

also who gives a rats ass if its the best sound quality and etc.... some setups are for shows. people have different taste. respect it and move on damn some of yall are just immature:nonono:

How did my name get dragged into this....??? :shrug:

I appreciate the favorable opinions of my install to be sure, but I don't need to have it compared to anyone on here, nor theirs compared to mine. We all do our own things to our own rides for our own reasons.

Let's just leave it at that, shall we? :cool: :)

But did someone say something about an audio competition??? :ponder: :cool:

where in GA?

also who gives a rats ass if its the best sound quality and etc.... some setups are for shows. people have different taste. respect it and move on damn some of yall are just immature:nonono:

hey, the dude posts pictures, he's going to get opinions. :idea:

as for where the car is now, i'm not going to post that. it's not my place to advertise the exact location of the car.

WTF is the point of form without function in car audio??
some people have different taste and want the system to look bizzare, extreme, or very different. leave it at that. dont get your panties in a wad because YOU dont like it. its not YOUR car so dont get all offended and what not its childish. Trey likes his setup, may not hit the hardest, sound the best but if thats what he was going for im sure it would be different. my setup isnt for the best sound quality neither does it look "cool" but i like it and thats all that matters.

all this argueing over stupid chit reminds me of high school drama. grow up people
sorry we all dont think exactly like you.

MX- ok he posted pics... yeah he's going to get opinions. would you care to tell me something i dont know?
also. im not going to vadalize your stang just was curious to what shop/part of GA it was at. since i live here and all that good stuff

Back