• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New owner with some pics!

No I havent ever been there. Yeah Fairbanks is even worse than Anchorage so I guess I didnt have it THAT bad.

You guys are funny:crazy: I am retired military!! I was AF stationed at Elmendorf till 2002. Now I work for the state. I've got 15 more years and I will be REALLY retired... I'm not sure what to do about the lights. I've got a line on a pair off ebay. I checked a link someone sent me for DISCOUNT:shrug: Ford parts and they wanted $171 apiece for them??? WOW what a discount, NOT!! I got to do something before winter and they freeze up on the inside.

Steve at Tousley ford got me mine for $251.08 overnighted for both and they are oem ford.

Yeah Elmendorf has the best chow hall EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are funny:crazy: I am retired military!! I was AF stationed at Elmendorf till 2002. Now I work for the state. I've got 15 more years and I will be REALLY retired... I'm not sure what to do about the lights. I've got a line on a pair off ebay. I checked a link someone sent me for DISCOUNT:shrug: Ford parts and they wanted $171 apiece for them??? WOW what a discount, NOT!! I got to do something before winter and they freeze up on the inside.

Call up steve at tously ford in white bear lake mn. Tell him you want the SVT discout. Should be around $80-$90 a piece for them.

You can always bake them open and re-seal them yourself. It just requires a couple hours worth of work, and oven, some silicone sealer, and this.

Although the link I sent is for OEM headlights, it should still work...

Gone, I believe, in favor of the SE setup -- good for traversing the Alaskan wilds with ease.

The side skirts look kinda out of place on it though without the front and rear SVT bumpers.

Since you want to keep the SE bumpers for clearance, you'd deffinantly want to take off the side-skirts too,those will get destroyed faster then the front and rear bumper would have!

Back