• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

new paint

are you kiddin me!! thats pretty much the exact color i was gonna get mine painted and have bagged do hightowers that color too. i guess its back to the drawin board...haha...looks amazing though man

are you kiddin me!! thats pretty much the exact color i was gonna get mine painted and have bagged do hightowers that color too. i guess its back to the drawin board...haha...looks amazing though man
and you guys are both in NC!

that color is badass, needs different wheels though, j/k. paint looks really good. loving the hightowers, how come you didn't get the gray tooken off?

thanks for all the great comments :)

sorry if i took your color. I found it off of a 2008 F250

and you guys are both in NC!

i'm in sc :p

not cool wat so ever...one thing though does that have metal flake in it?

it does have blue and some silver flake in it. It almost looks like a candy blue in day. The guy that owns the shop said he was going to paint a bright silver before the blue so it wont go super dark. so i guess thats where it got the color lift from my choice, but i'm super pleased with the way it looks. Looks better than my original choice.

that color is badass, needs different wheels though, j/k. paint looks really good. loving the hightowers, how come you didn't get the gray tooken off?

what gray are you talking about.

I didnt get the pictures today because of rain. now i have to wash it after i get off work tomorow. I dont think its supposed to rain for a couple more days.

the painter originally tried painting inside the lenses, but i think the hardener didnt agree with it so he followed the exact same lines on the outside. so i guess if the inside was painted it would still be there. I thought about getting the rest of it painted but i kinda like it as an accent.

ok well i guess i can just go with nice silver underneath with a mnb candy over it with silver metal flake in it...hope it turns out a little different. but that looks soo good...im very jealous:drool:

We want
XG3ZICS7UHWWK5A4ND2WKKFJAWJU74RR.jpg

alrighty i've got the pictures but i cant put them up until i get back home tomorrow. Should be on around 1pm. wouldnt you know just 20min after i wash and take pictures it pours down rain. grrrrrrrrrr wasnt even supposed to rain.

alrighty i've got the pictures but i cant put them up until i get back home tomorrow. Should be on around 1pm. wouldnt you know just 20min after i wash and take pictures it pours down rain. grrrrrrrrrr wasnt even supposed to rain.
moar pictors within the 30 or BAN!

Seriously, lets go already.

j/k man, and I hear you on the rain after washing---I never wash unless I check the radar first anymore :)
-J

Back