• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

new paint

just thought i would update. i got my new headlights in today and i'm getting ready to seperate the lenses so the high towers and eyelids can be painted inside to match the rest.

dropped my car off today so hopefully it will be ready in 2 weeks. i'll keep this updated when i check on it later this week.

my car is supposed to be finished on thursday and i will try to get pics up as soon as i can. I do have to drive to florida on thurs night and come back friday so i'm not sure when i'll get it done. Although every attempt i've made so far to post pictures fails. I'm kinda illiterate on pic posting.

my car is supposed to be finished on thursday and i will try to get pics up as soon as i can. I do have to drive to florida on thurs night and come back friday so i'm not sure when i'll get it done. Although every attempt i've made so far to post pictures fails. I'm kinda illiterate on pic posting.
Posting pics is easy man. Get a free account at photobucket.com, upload pics from your pc there and the images will have tags to copy underneath them. Just copy those img tags and paste them here.
-J

I always like the Ford color True Blue on the '01 Cobras.
I bought a Mineral Grey but True Blue was the 2nd choice.
-J

I agree with you:shocked::laugh:. I think a mineral gray on a contour would look cool, maybe DSG as well.

Though none of these colors are 'original' since Dom had the graphite SVT, and there are more than a couple blue SVT's floating around

Cant wait to see pics!

i've got my car back and i'll get some pics as soon as i can locate my camera. darn gnomes must have it.

lol. the only other person with a camera i know is my g/f and her mom. they are both in ohio right now and took the cameras with them. I think the only person on here that has seen it is ICY. sent a pic text to him since i'm cameraless.

well i found a camera but it was almost dark. This will be a teaser until i get off work tomorrow. hopefully it will be sunny.

000_0137.jpg

That paint job is nucking futs! But that car was painted 3 and a half years ago lol j/k

I cant wait till the next pics come out!

Back