• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Car

Kid read the post they didn't register on this website ok I was on it looking at the forum under MY name and I left. They were reading along with me and decided to comment on this certain topic read the whole post and not just some of it.

Hey his GMC definatly does not suck balls. I will agree with him that it will school that thing no prob. As for the redneck thing yeah round here we all are pretty much hicks and hillbilly-ish but hes not a douche bag either in fact you're the douche bag for saying his dads GMC sucks balls douche bag. Our trucks here are made for pulling and mudding and going through fields on a Saturday night, thats right we go through fields when there is a good foot foot and a half of snow on the ground and don't get stuck and we plow through them ditches no problem. Think about that and say it sucks balls bet ya cant.:laugh:

Ive spent the last 30 seconds thinking about it, and I can say without a doubt that your dads gmc does in fact suck balls.Driving through fields in the snow sounds like a whole lot of not fun.

Ive spent the last 30 seconds thinking about it, and I can say without a doubt that your dads gmc does in fact suck balls.Driving through fields in the snow sounds like a whole lot of not fun.
I have thought about it for the last 30 seconds and I can say you sound like a whole lot of not fun. What are you some city slicker who doesn't even know the difference between 4020 and 4440. Ever heard the song Hillbilly Deluxe, if you have then you would know how we roll up here. Believe it or not its a whole lot more fun than you think. I take it you don't like GMC's for whatever reason I don't care so don't even post it but for you to say that something you have never seen or know anything about sucks balls then that is arrogent and ignorant. The most pathetic thing about this is, that is coming from a 16 yr. old, don't you just sound smart now. DOUCHE BAG. There I said it. END OF STORY lets get back on the topic about his new car.

Bottom line: comparing a mid size truck to a full size is like comparing a miata to a porche. They are designed to perform similar functions, but at completely different levels.

Im glad to see Chevy is ditching the 5 cyl. It wasnt great. The Colorados actually look pretty good to me too, but they still arent that hot. Interior is cheap. Rear seat function was terrible (the seatbacks folded down, but the seat bottom would not fold up). FWIW, the Frontier does both, and comes with underseat storage.

Speak for yourself. The rednecks aren't that common around here and I haven't seen any hillbilly's! Maybe you should move to Iowa, you'd fit in better!

Ok I said drop it but apparently some of us can't drop it. You live in Rochester, a pretty major city I Live in Geneva, ever heard of it. Well in case you haven't it's about 10 or 15 miles North of Albert Lea on I-35. It's a town of about 500 people give or take 50. So let me tell you something over here in the COUNTRY ok not the city we do have some redneck type people not saying they're exactly rednecks but they act, drive, and talk like rednecks and this one person in my class we call hillbilly cause he acts like one. So don't you ever tell me to move to Iowa you little city slicker and don't you tell me what where I live is like. Hows that for ya. So ya I will speak for myself cause that's what you do on a forum say your opinion.

Back