• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Never too early for fall meet planning

where is it going to be and is it the eleventh this would be my first meet, though my car is hideous on the outside its far from stock no matter hwo much i get made fun of still lovd to meet up with you guys

Hey, you're from Maine too.

Need moar Mainahs.

Don't worry, if I can't get to the exterior of my car before the meet, mine has lovely amounts of road rash on the front bumper, several dents, and side-skirts that somehow have been warped. We can revel in the inadequacies of our cars together.

don't worry, the fall meet isn't a car show. No one's judging.
If your car can drive well, then that's the important thing because the scenic cruise is a lot of fun.

Need moar Mainahs.

Don't worry, if I can't get to the exterior of my car before the meet, mine has lovely amounts of road rash on the front bumper, several dents, and side-skirts that somehow have been warped. We can revel in the inadequacies of our cars together.

we have had worse at meets, it's all good doesn't bother us any just have fun!

yeh wells

yeh wells

Need moar Mainahs.

yeh wells sanford area

I am planning on joining y'all for this. Sounds like it will be fun. :cool:

I'm rather looking forward to a meet -- it's been a while, and it will be fun to take the new noble steed up to NH.

10th?? I though this started out being the 11th? If it's he 10th I'm 99% out already have plans, 11th was no problem. Dang it!!

10th

10th

im still good for the 10th but can we get a set date and location, is it going to meet at castle in the clouds? and what time?

i know

i know

we still got a ways to go before its time but w=can we get a definite on if its sat. my buddy isnt on the org and he needs to get the right day off

Back