• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Never too early for fall meet planning

bump since FBC2 mentioned planning the fall meet in another thread.

who is still interested in this?

I am for one.

im down, id like to actually meet you guys in person.. forums can be so impersonal:laugh:

im down, id like to actually meet you guys in person.. forums can be so impersonal:laugh:

Then come to aircougar's End of Summer meet, too. Back in summer of 2007 was my first CEG meet at aircougar's house. It is actually going to be a CEG/NECO meet...a two for one deal!

Then come to aircougar's End of Summer meet, too. Back in summer of 2007 was my first CEG meet at aircougar's house. It is actually going to be a CEG/NECO meet...a two for one deal!

im down to meet whenever.. ill go to aircougars too, just didnt know if i was welcome:blackeye: greg was extremely helpful when i went through the belt debacle..

Ummmm, so who's in for driving me if I go to their house?:blackeye:

Haha, j/k. I'll see if I can drive myself. Who in CT wants to caravan?

Hey cobrawannabe how you gonna kick a gorilla's ass when you are scared of a damn donkey

scared.jpg

didn't think anyone would ever find this picture huh, we will try and stay away from live animals at this meet for you okay :laugh:.

I'll try to make it over I suppose. Moultonborough is like 2 hours directly west of me, so it wouldn't be too bad.

Hopefully I'll have the car in presentable condition before then...

from 04090

from 04090

where is it going to be and is it the eleventh this would be my first meet, though my car is hideous on the outside its far from stock no matter hwo much i get made fun of still lovd to meet up with you guys

Back