• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Nebraska/Iowa

AAAAND so since I've been the one posting the last 4 times I'm assuming no one actually wants to make this happen lol

I'm still interested if its closer to me. Des Moines would be nice because it would be two hours for me but still not too far for the nebraska guys. It would be nice if there was a car show we could all go to.

Theres a Mustang Club of Central Iowa car show being put on Sunday June 3rd, in West Des Moines. Its open to all ford powered vehicles, and i think it would be pretty cool if we could get a showing of contours there. What do you think?

Theres a Mustang Club of Central Iowa car show being put on Sunday June 3rd, in West Des Moines. Its open to all ford powered vehicles, and i think it would be pretty cool if we could get a showing of contours there. What do you think?

You know... that wouldn't be a bad idea at all.

Should we just start a new thread to see if there is other interest. It doesnt seem like anyone else has been watching this thread.

Back