• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NE-CEG boob conversation

Hey guys,What I may not have conveyed in my previous posts (and probably should have) is that Marissa is a girl with great self-esteem and respect. All of my posts about her have been jokes, and what actually happens between us is way less than I actually conveyed to you all. Looking back at them, I said things that I DID NOT mean to say. So, if a mod kindly would, please delete the posts about this pastt weekend. I am embarassed for myself and for Marissa.:blackeye:

(BTW, I did this on my own. She didn't really care since she figured you guys knew I was joking. I just looked back on them, and figured it was best hey weren't there)
Shut up! The boob thread is for boobs, NOT EMO! :mad:

:laugh:

;)
Shut up! The boob thread is for boobs, NOT EMO! :mad:

:laugh:
Then leave:laugh:

And Kimmie, I want them and any quote GONE completely. That conversation never happened;)

I would edit them if I just wanted to change the context. But that conversation went in an utterly innapropriate direction:blackeye:

mods aren't allowed to permanently delete any content.
You can go back and click edit and then completely wipe out the text except for 5 characters, and people will be none the wiser.

we tried to curb your enthusiasm...apparently she kicked your ass this weekend :laugh:

BOOB...I was this weekend, I tried to kiss my friends mom :blackeye:

lol...apparently, I know she wasn't my only victim that night. It's all coming back slowly...no regrets as of yet :laugh:

It seems that I was only targeting the blondes...it's not really like me :shrug:

good weekend, partied like a rockstar...paid for it dearly, I'm whipped & my belly's finally getting back to normal. The pounding of my head went away about 3p yesterday after a little hair of the dog.

Back