• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NE-CEG boob conversation

yeah, the hard on in public or even at a strip club with the cooch in my face has never happened.
its like, yeah this is awesome, but whats the point of getting horny over it if you can't get any at that point.

yeah, the hard on in public or even at a strip club with the cooch in my face has never happened.
its like, yeah this is awesome, but whats the point of getting horny over it if you can't get any at that point.

True that, double true...only happens when gettin' mine is a serious possibility...or when I'm falling asleep/waking up for some weird reason...morning wood fairy only explains half of that.

just because they can or to see if the other woman posses a threat or something?

who knows
They're just as much a mystery to me as they are to you.

In my experience, a lot of them do it because they're catty :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:es and they're jealous.
Some of them are uber self conscious of their own bodies, so they're constantly looking to see if other people have the same "problem areas" to make themselves feel better.
Some just like to look (*raises hand*)

My ex was like that. Talking about boobs....she did have a nice set on her. 5'4" 110 lbs with a 34 C. Firm and for some reason the turkey was always done......

turkey was always done is a new description for me haha.

last party i was at my friend and i were commenting on this chicks boobs from across the room. one of my girlfirends was real mean towards it while the other was like "eh they are nice not perfect but nice"

So I googled the expression "ghost nipples" to see if Ian had made this expression up. Well I will let you see the results for yourself...

Just google "ghost nipples" and look at the first two results.

(I do not see anything inappropriate on google when you search that... so it should be safe.)

So I googled the expression "ghost nipples" to see if Ian had made this expression up. Well I will let you see the results for yourself...

(I do not see anything inappropriate on google when you search that... so it should be safe.)

it must be true if its on Ceg

i'm talking improperly executed. i know an attractive girl and a good pair of boobs when i see them...and some girls dont have either.

Very true, it's nicer when you have a attractive girl and boobs together. not saying I look or anything hehe but I know that's what catches guys attentions. Not mentioning any names because I know Brian only looks at mine :laugh: ;) and he better not say any different :D

Last edited:
i set the standard for the awesome boobs! :laugh: duhhhhhh

I have better boobs tho right Linds? haha!!!! Don't you hate the girls that gets those huge ridiculous implants that miss shape them and when girls where socks or stuff their bra with other things? :shocked:

How freakin' sad is that.

Back