• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NC, SC guys Meet up?

Who is going to show? SVOFANATIC set it up, so I know he will be there. I wouldn't mind meeting him but I'm not interested in driving over an hour just to meet one member. I work 7 days a week so my time is very valuable to me. I'll check back later tonite and see if anyone else is coming. If not, me and my son are headed to the mountains on our motorcycles.

Around 11am

You are killing me. I don't get off until 11:30. By the time I get home, take a shower and head out, it will be close to 12:30. An hour ride so it will be around 1:30 before I can get there. My son was going to join me along with his 98 svt.

1:30 is fine Give's me more time to sleep I just got back from my 29hrs worth of a trip to Tampa, FL you guys will see why tomorrow lol. I just need to crash right now.

Any of you need to reach me here is my # 209-556-8338

I know atleast one of you are making our run this year but I'd like to personally invite you NC/SC guys out to our 10th annual Fall Dragon Run, its never too early to plant the seed you know, its always arranged early in the year and has been for years, hope a couple of you guys make it out, would be nice to see/hear atleast more than one Contour out there!

I left my camera on the kitchen table :(. I did enjoy meeting you guys and hanging out for a while. By the way SVO my GPS is retarded sometimes and like to take me the wrong way for a few miles. Then its kinda like "just kidding turn around". It really likes traveling circles on I-4 in Orlando Fl.

Back