• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NC, SC guys Meet up?

SVOFANATIC

Veteran CEG'er
Ok well I'm curious if anyone wants to get together. Sorry about missing the drag event Texican didn't notice remember it till just now. But I'm wondering if any of you NC, SC guys want to get together for some food I know the Foxbody crew does it once a month at the QS&L in Concord. I would love for something like this to happen but it would only be if you guys were interested in something of this nature. With all the car groups I've been apart of most are very small like the SHO community and the 2.3T guys I'm hoping this community is a bit bigger and meet up with a great bunch of people. :cool: Post up if you're interested.

Well it depends on who all is interested in going. If any of a Raliegh guys want to go then the best place to meet up would probably be around Charlotte since it is a very central location but if the majority is in SC or NC I have no problems with it being in say Columbia or Somewhere in NC.

Thats why I was looking more towards Sunday if possible but I don't know if you guys would be up for that. It would be a 12pm meet up and 1pm sit down to eat. If that's ok with everyone?

To avoid traffic I have a better idea we could meet up at the QS&L in Pineville it's a brand new one they just built and opened they haven't even had the grand opening yet lmao.

Quaker Steak and Lube
10405 Centrum Pkwy
Pineville, NC 28134

According to their website the one in Pineville doesn't open until June 6th. I'm working until lunch both days so it would be closer till 2 before I could arrive.

That's the grand opening ceremony stuff they open before it just that's when the restaurant has its celebration could you imagine people's first days on a grand opening? I'll call and make sure they are open first though.

Alright it's gonna be at the QS&L in concord everyone the one in pineville hasn't opened yet I was wrong lol.

Quaker Steak and Lube
7731 Gateway Lane
NW Concord, NC 28027

Back