• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My SVT may be dead ...

Got the car back today. Adding insult to injury, some punks broke into it and stole my basslink out of the trunk while it was at the collision yard. Cut the trunk release cable and smashed in the trunklid. Detroit Police can kiss my ass for taking this long to release the police report. :mad:

We plugged a battery booster in and it started right up. Actually drove out of the yard and then off the tow truck later. Suspension is all crooked though and both doors on the driver side can't close. The floorpan, rocker and B-pillar are all bent on that side.

We started gutting it tonight. Got most of the interior out and all the front-end body panels, lights, etc. Tomorrow we're hoping to get the engine and trans out.

This is truly the end of the road for my car but it feels good to take it apart in an odd way.

What fuggen dildoes!!!!! I wuld hate formy baby to be raped like that.

Atleast you got it back and are taking care of it. Let me know when you get those out. I will be seeing you shortly :cool:

Picked up a beater on wednesday!

93 Crown Vic police interceptor with the searchlight and steelies
Starts, runs, drives OK, engine burns some oil
Radio, AC, Cruise, all work.
Dash and drivers door panel are cracked
Body and frame are straight
Odometer frozen at 154,826 miles
Paid $420 :D

Harrry thanks for being patient! I should be able to pull the springs this weekend.

Could I buy the inside Blue Pass Side Front Mirror Cover Blue Moulding from ya?

You know the triangle lookin one above your passenger door panel inside? Thats covering the mirror bolts dealio?

Back