• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

my port matched 04 taurus 3l

so i got evrything done other then the porting. i have double triple checked everything befor i went on to something else and that damn pass motor mount is a mother to get to fit but now i have to get bolts to fit it does anyone know what bolts to use and can i get sleeves for them cause my bols are to big

going in today! i still need to buy a poly roll resistor and a couple of other things. this whole thing has gone way to easy. i have checked everything over and over to make sure i did everything right. i did have help from a buddy and his dad that have been a huge help and it would have not got done so fast. i will shot a video for first start up and i might need some to up load the pics for me cause i am not sure how to on here. but i will check in later and give an update.

thats what i was going for was zex i have the zex set up for my car but i have not put it in. but the car runs and drives fxxxing amazing.i need to get my pictures up will do forsure tomorrow night. now i need eggplnt stance!

how much oil?

how much oil?

i have taurus pan and pick up tube and dip stick i have 5.5 quarts in it right now should that be fine or should i go 6 quarts

I NEED MORE POWER!!!! i am not sure what do go with turbo/sc/nitrous. i did want to spray the hell out of it but.. i don't really want to blow it up that fast. but i want more power so..... i am asking you guy whats my best cost option cause i am a broke ass but i am handy the tools. rather not spend more then 2 grand as it will not be all at once (if i spend it all at once i will become single)

Sounds like you have a intake leak. Check your intake connections as the code is coming up for both banks. You also either are running headers/gutted cats or have a bad lower O2. Also the EGR is throwing a code so check to see if the DPFE is plugged in and the hoses are hooked up correctly.

i am running gutted manifolds an my cat is gutted that should send me a code right? i redid my intake seal it seems do be sealed. i thought the o2 sensors would cause me to run rich they are hooked up. well i geuss i should change them

i am running gutted manifolds an my cat is gutted that should send me a code right? i redid my intake seal it seems do be sealed. i thought the o2 sensors would cause me to run rich they are hooked up. well i geuss i should change them

if you gutted your cats you should be running CEL eliminaters in-line with your O2 sensors. I have everything to build you a set if your interested. Let me know.

ok so i figured out some codes the maf and iac both going bad i replaced both car runs 10x better now and only egr code now.... but i have no traction when i want to get on it in 1st there is none and half threw 2nd:shocked:. the 3l is way more awake then the non 2.5 that was in it lol. should my toyo proxie 4's do good at the track i am going on the 21st for my birthday present from my g/f and she is getting me new headlights:eek:

Back