• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My New SVT - Kinda!

hahah you are SO the man!!! hah thats awsome. I believe there was a motor home that uses contour headlights and someone molded them into a truck IIRC!!

If there really was a bus like that I would so want to ride in it even if I had to act crippled.

Last edited:
hahah you are SO the man!!! hah thats awsome. I believe there was a motor home that uses contour headlights and someone molded them into a truck IIRC!!

I rofled my ass off at this photoshop

always a treat to get a PS from you

how about a "de-vinyl" job along with some hightowers and painted grille? :laugh:

funnyih1.jpg

If there really was a bus like that I would so want to ride in it even if I had to act crippled.

i was just thinking of that motorhome...i used to see them too...also there was one that used, iirc 150 tailights

if you want to act crippled remember which leg is you lame leg....i this because i recently was stopped at a light in front of a medical mj facility....some long hair gets out of his car limping on one leg and after he went up the curb he was liimping on the other leg :shocked:

Gotta do somemore glassing tonight, but Im gonna pimp this bus out proper later on, maybe some lambo doors a la "bagged". :cool:

Back