• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My new ride!!

LMFAO!!

Reanna would do better if her eyes were open while she drives. ;) Or, was she closing them so she didn't look at the "Big Knob"? :D

Pfft, blackbelt and swords are like bringing knives to a gun fight, it's like my buddy in force recon says "The only unfair fight is the one you lose."

Haha oh well, I'll be 21 in August and although I do love highschool girls, even 17 is too young for me! She is a cute girl though, you should start being extremely protective. Make a weapon room with all sorts of swords and guns mounted on the wall, then make her boyfriends sleep in there and before they go to sleep in a really deep and serious voice say: "Don't touch anything, they're all loaded."

I'm also trained in walking and speaking...but give me enough alcohol and I'd make you think twice. ;)

sometimes i don't even need alcohol. lol i just seem to trip over my own feet. now give me a sword i might take my own ear off. sober or drunk. scott u going to be around tonite if so i might try and stop by to get those springs.

Poor girl. We busted on her, we're sorry.
Is Reanna coming to Carlisle too? The guys will be nice, I promise.

Ang will be there so he'll be good. ;)
Right Ang? I know you lurk and think it's about time you post. :)

We know you're out there....

Remember Scott is a second degree black belt and Reanna a first degree. I think she can handle herself against the lot of you. ;)

Ya'll make me laugh. No, she won't be coming to Carlisle. She's not too into cars, so it would be very boring for her. Don't know where THOSE genes came from.??:shrug: :laugh: Stupid ressesive genes. :laugh:

Tell her there will be a lot of hot guys at the show, then she'll come. ;)

Back