• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My First Ticket

They should make a movie about an asian guy and pakastaian guy going to white castle.

It's paki-man
pacman.jpg

get it right!

i would much rather have gooner open up a strip club.
then we could help him screen the dancers and have special VIP touching privileges!

I agree with what has mostly been said, they will probably reduce it but not throw it out.
Also, as far as first offense not giving you any points, it's true, but it is also misleading. In MA, your first offense will not add points onto your record, but you also won't drop any, either. You are too young to be a step 9, i think you start at a 14 and drop one every year incident free. Therefore, although it isn't directly adding a point, it is preventing you from dropping one, so you will be a point higher than you would be if you didn't get a ticket, so it is worth fighting it.
my bet, they reduce it by half.

I dunno. I've seen some decidedly non- fun boobs in my day. Ask Kim about the de-implanted ones she saw, for an example.

well yes, that is a problem.

ok, how about this one.

Boobs = Fun always, unless boobs are altered for un-fun reasons, or are too small to be fun, therefore potentially not even to be qualified as boobs in the first place.

I dunno. I've seen some decidedly non- fun boobs in my day. Ask Kim about the de-implanted ones she saw, for an example.

well yes, that is a problem.

ok, how about this one.

Boobs = Fun always, unless boobs are altered for un-fun reasons, or are too small to be fun, therefore potentially not even to be qualified as boobs in the first place.

yeah...or like those ski slope ones. booo! :blackeye:

Back