• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

my 3L pics.

redlineracer12, i might take one off your hands if that's cool.... im seriously considering a gutted LIM. i'd still want the beauty cover though, i don't much like the look without the cover.

Cool with me... Trade you for a W/P? :laugh:

I have the Taurus W/P Cover and like it, but not the fact that my IMRC is hanging out in the breeze. Even with it painted black it still looks out of place.

yeah man. i'm going outside RIGHT NOW TO GRAB THE W/P. that way i cant forget it again, lol. i'll be in town tomorrow if your gonna be around.

yeah man. i'm going outside RIGHT NOW TO GRAB THE W/P. that way i cant forget it again, lol. i'll be in town tomorrow if your gonna be around.

Yeah I'll be around all day. Did you hear me punch it in the Ranger? I hit second gear at 65 :laugh: I was struggling just to pass you.

lol. i can't hear much off the SHO's leaky exhaust. bad news bro... the WP is gone! i cant find it anywhere. im sure i have it still, my dad wouldnt have tossed it. i just couldnt find it :( i'm sure its around, i'll be up there tomorrow to get it. wanna go to u pull with me and get a stock SHO exhaust? this leaky dynomax just sucks.... i replaced the mufflers but its still so loud, its gotta have a huge crack in it or a hole in the piping somewhere.

lol. i can't hear much off the SHO's leaky exhaust. bad news bro... the WP is gone! i cant find it anywhere. im sure i have it still, my dad wouldnt have tossed it. i just couldnt find it :( i'm sure its around, i'll be up there tomorrow to get it. wanna go to u pull with me and get a stock SHO exhaust? this leaky dynomax just sucks.... i replaced the mufflers but its still so loud, its gotta have a huge crack in it or a hole in the piping somewhere.

Alight no big deal. I might just end up buying a new one this spring sometime.

I don't think I need anything at U pull, but I might go with if you're going later on today. How late are they even open? Think you'll even find a good exhaust? Usually they're all hacked up from when they "carefully" remove the catalytic converters.

there were two of them at u pull last time i went. one of them looked like it had just been replaced, but it was an auto, and i dont know if the exhaust is different. and btw i have the w/p i'll give it to you, i think i know where it is.... probably sitting next to my bad heads in teh corner of my garage :)

you should go out there with me. im' not sure if they still have the SHO's there but the ones i looked at had good flanges up at the Y pipe. on the SHO's, the cats are in the Y pipe and the manifolds so they dont cut the piping like they would on say a contour. they just remove the Y pipe completely and the exhaust is untouched

there were two of them at u pull last time i went. one of them looked like it had just been replaced, but it was an auto, and i dont know if the exhaust is different. and btw i have the w/p i'll give it to you, i think i know where it is.... probably sitting next to my bad heads in teh corner of my garage :)

you should go out there with me. im' not sure if they still have the SHO's there but the ones i looked at had good flanges up at the Y pipe. on the SHO's, the cats are in the Y pipe and the manifolds so they dont cut the piping like they would on say a contour. they just remove the Y pipe completely and the exhaust is untouched

Sounds good... If you go after/around noon I'll go with you.

i'm gonna go now. i'll just go walk it real quick. they aren't showing any SHO's on the website so it will probably be a quick walk through for me.

Back