• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

msds header install

LMAO not one to be messed with in real life....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LMAO not one to be messed with in real life....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i am guessing all 5'4" and 145 lbs is not to be messed with. But let me guess, he has a black belt in chuck norris or something.

Hahahah funny stuff :)...Well I would not like to leave on a bad note...and thanks for posting a private message...but sure, sum1 come meet me, and say this stuff, would be more fun that way in my opinion bahaha. As raw burt would say, "dadgum e-thugs" hahaha, wow. But newayz, I appologize if I insulted you saying "have fun in your 160whp fwd cars". I didn't know that was THAT bad of an insult but apparently it is. Sorry to you all if I irriated you with that saying...Don't get me wrong I have had a lot of fun in the contour. But, I'm sure that's an insult in some way. Anyways....I am out....God bless! James

Back