• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

msds header install

:blackeye: I remember the time when I was getting flamed but I don't think it was that bad. He probably didn't even have a contour.:blackeye: :laugh:

This is awesome! bahahha

This is awesome! bahahha

Rofl....i love this stuff. no sir, apparently you do...wragging me for not having my search button working and then not finding your post....mah bad ;). Dont' get your "panties in a wad" that I couldn't find it...SORRY rofl. "He probably didn't even have a contour"...what in the world...this is the most random forum I've ever seen...yeah I don't have a 2jz swapped s2000 either...right. Ford drivers...wow.....Someone should come take a ride in my s2000 ;). Then we'll see who "sucks at life" when your performance vehicle is a contour svt....sad. dd for me. Moving to a car that doesn't take premium....for 180whp...yawn. Peace.

n30 has 27 posts now & about 1/2 of them are instigating, confrontational, or hostile.

n30, maybe you can have the new owner post on CEG. We'd all love to see him at a meet & check out the car.

If you had any credibility I'd buy the headers.

None of my posts have been hostile...but whatever...half my posts on here have been asking questions about things...and a few of them I have been flamed for...omg so SORRY I asked a QUESTION...wow. But newayz....pics of the 2jz swapped s2k and a video...woo..hoo...I'll even show you the for sale ad...I can't believe this crap. Not buying my headers cuz of credibility? Good stuff!....you should go on any honda-tech or s2ki forum....I've been on s2ki for over a year, and hondatech for about half a year and I have NEVER been flamed on ANY of their forums...only here...cuz ya know why...I ASKED A QUESTION OH NO!!! Rediculous. Me hostile???HAHAHA...
margie151.jpg

margie150.jpg

margie154.jpg

DSCN2680_001.jpg

margie124.jpg

margie125.jpg

The vid I made...not the best, but I'll get some better clips...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CKe1KvWWxUM

Random vid at only 8psi (wastegate spring haha)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5YCkLN-tjeg

Antoher random vid a friend did when he was with me
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mg7QdAox7nc

For sale ads...
S2KI
http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=495657

Honda-tech
http://hondamarketplace.com/zerothread?id=2004654

Autotrader
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...m&engine=&fuel=&doors=&style_flag=1&cardist=0

Do I need more? haha...I have not TRIED to start ANYTHING with ANYONE on this forum...period...I have been responded to with "hostility" about my simple questions...and so I responded the same. Have a nice day..God bless, James

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Did you do it yourself, or did you have that one guy do it for like 20 grand or whatever? Either way, yours or not, god that car would be a blast!!!!!!!!!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

50/50 Racing in pensacola did the inital swap...me and my friend that is a master mechanic have done a lot of the rest...the guy I purchased it from built the rear end (300zx diff and 1000hp axles), I'm about to change out the turbo (a little smaller and better) and put some 18's on cuz the 19's I put on (friend had them laying around) rub a little too much when fat people ride in it hahaha. Thanks tho bro I appreciate the comlement...It is DEFINATELY a BLAST...I do NOT wanna get rid of it, but I am getting married and don't need the insurance/car payment :(.

I guess you showed them! Nice s2000. I have been trolling on here since '99, and member since buying my car in '01. I don't post a whole lot, but have watched as many a new member come on here and ask a simple question and get their arse kicked for it. I know about searching, but alot of people get referred to this site because of all the knowledge here. Lighten up guys, you could answer people's questions and then tell them to search for any other questions they have. Heck at least they are showing love for our beloved Tours. Sorry to jack your thread.

Rod

Amen. I appreciate it bro. Yeah, the least you guys could do is just send a link to a place where it was discussed, and politely tell them to use the search button? Lol...(even tho mine wasn't workin atm) ;). 2ksvt, check ur pm. God bless! James

Amen. I appreciate it bro. Yeah, the least you guys could do is just send a link to a place where it was discussed, and politely tell them to use the search button? Lol...(even tho mine wasn't workin atm) ;). 2ksvt, check ur pm. God bless! James

Oh, please. One person jumped on you and lots of people offered helpful advice, if not hand-holding. You're the one that freaked out and attacked the CEG and Contours as a whole.

If you had spent a quarter of the time looking for the help you need (no search function necessary) instead of posting like an ego-bleeding child, you would have found all the help you need.

As a bonus, by searching and finding answers yourself, you may gain a sense of achievement, much more than you may have with the car you're selling.

Welcome to the post buddy....

Welcome to the post buddy....

Hahaha....ok...I know I was wrong..especially by the pm's I've received from people appologizing to me :-x....but ok. I'm done with post...have fun in your 160whp fwd cars! YUH! God Bless! James

Hahaha....ok...I know I was wrong..especially by the pm's I've received from people appologizing to me :-x....but ok. I'm done with post...have fun in your 160whp fwd cars! YUH! God Bless! James

See? You're an ass. I will have fun with my 160whp car, thanks.

Alrighty you PM me with this BS below...

n30 said:
Dude...why are all the people on freaking contour.org so anal? It's rediculous!

Then you continue coming back to this contour site and talking trash about the vehicle, and you wonder why?

have fun in your 160whp fwd cars! YUH!

Heres another PM that you sent me below...

n30 said:
I'd love to meet these guys in real life...they'd think twice about talking **** to me. Im not one to be messed with in real life...period hahhaa.

I tried to be nice, but for some reason you keep coming back here looking for a fight, you're an idiot and hopefully when a mod sees this crap you will be banned

... notify moderator... where did that little button go?

Back