• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

MSD 2 or 3 STEP

I believe that spinning your tires is a different result for many of us. One big difference is the diff. (lsd, atb, open.) A lsd will spin more than an atb or an open diff. If you want to burn out, pull the e-brake (if your set-up is locked rears) and dump the clutch at any rpms you will blow some smoke, on the right pavement. To get more smoke have a buddy dump some bleach on the tires as they rotate.

Thats always a good idea.. walking near a car doing a burnout..:help:

Put some bleach on the ground and drive into it if you feel like wasting the tires.

I believe that spinning your tires is a different result for many of us. One big difference is the diff. (lsd, atb, open.) A lsd will spin more than an atb or an open diff. If you want to burn out, pull the e-brake (if your set-up is locked rears) and dump the clutch at any rpms you will blow some smoke, on the right pavement. To get more smoke have a buddy dump some bleach on the tires as they rotate.

I have a friend who does autobody that retrofitted some windshield sprayers to to his old car, I think it was an old body monte carlo, anyways though, he took an extra windshield wiper tank, filled it with bleech, had the sprayers mounted at the top of the wheel well of each rear tire, so when he was doing burn-outs, all he would have to do is push a button and it would spray bleech on to the rear tires for more white smoke.... =)

^ thats pretty cool, i saw a gaw on tv, had a similar setup for his big ass lifted f-250, he was doing burnouts and showing how he had setup pretty much the same thing u just mentioned :laugh:

Sweet!! I think if I ever had a built up car, then I would do that, or if I had a really fun rear wheel drive car :)

Back