• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Blue fog light bulbs (H3)

RawBurt

Hard-core CEG'er
I'm putting this in aesthetics because I don't care about the function, I want it to look good. I need these to match my 8000k HIDs. The HIDs over power the fogs by ALOT, so I dont mind.

I know alot of you don't like this stuff, so if you are one of them keep your BS out of this thread. I am asking nicely, but if you can help... great.

I am looking for H3 bulbs that will output a nice blue light. Also I don't want to spend a fortune on them.

Thanks.

In for answer.

Getting 6000k later this year and don't want my fogs yellow :rolleyes:

PIAA Plasma Spark Blue.

DSC00193Medium.jpg

DSC00216Medium.jpg

DSCF0590Medium.jpg

Tony, those look really nice in the second pic... but I'm looking for a tad bit more ricer blue

paint your fogs blue :shrug:

lol "ricer blue". Well he pretty much summed up his lighting all by himself. If you don't want to do it right which has already been shown in your HID choice, buy some of those $1 bulb condoms in the blue flava and call it a day.

Or for extra riceness whip out a blue permanent sharpie and color the bulb.

painted bulbs FTMFW :laugh:

On a serious note I'd go w/ either Nokya or PIAA but they cost $.

Coloring nor condoms will give you a good look, WTF?

I'm looking for something tried and proven because I've bought way too many pairs of H3's and have been disappointed.

Coloring nor condoms will give you a good look, WTF?

I'm looking for something tried and proven because I've bought way too many pairs of H3's and have been disappointed.

keep looking I guess, or put a thin piece of blue film on to your lens..:shrug:

I'm putting this in aesthetics because I don't care about the function, I want it to look good. I need these to match my 8000k HIDs. The HIDs over power the fogs by ALOT, so I dont mind.

I know alot of you don't like this stuff, so if you are one of them keep your BS out of this thread. I am asking nicely, but if you can help... great.

I am looking for H3 bulbs that will output a nice blue light. Also I don't want to spend a fortune on them.

Thanks.

Something like these maybe?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Xeno...tegoryZ36476QQihZ014QQitemZ330069047211QQrdZ1

Back