• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Moved to King of Prussia

xtascox

Hard-core CEG'er
I've been very inactive on here lately and its mostly because I graduated from school and managed to find a job. That job happened to be in King of Prussia so naturally I moved here.

So..

Who's nearby and wants to help me change out my front and rear sway bar bushings :laugh:

you will be about 30 minutes or less from me bro....i have never done any front or rear sway bar bushings but i'm sure i can learn something. =) plus there are other great people on CEG from this area.

I'll be sure to take a picture of a full tray of hotwing pizza for you tomorrow evening from the Hotel...you know...since you won't be having it anymore. :laugh:

you will be about 30 minutes or less from me bro....i have never done any front or rear sway bar bushings but i'm sure i can learn something. =) plus there are other great people on CEG from this area.

Sounds good man, I actually almost ended up living in Lansdale. I'll PM you.
I'll be sure to take a picture of a full tray of hotwing pizza for you tomorrow evening from the Hotel...you know...since you won't be having it anymore. :laugh:

You're an ass. It is well worth the drive for me to come up to get some of that pizza. :D

wow, i'm trying to get out of this town man....there are tons of weirdos here! your close tho. i'd like to give you a hand with this. when did you have in mind?

You're an ass. It is well worth the drive for me to come up to get some of that pizza. :D

Sorry, forgot to take a picture of the pizza...but I was going to grab a picture of the aftermath the next morning. I thought better of it though.

Back