• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Motha Trucka!

It has factory remote start and the BOSE system with touchscreen navigation in the dash.

The ONLY thing I am looking to do is ad a PAC harness and a AMP/SUB combo. The only issue I am seeing is that if I want to retain the use of the fold down seats/wall then I can't have a box under the rear seats. I only want 1 12" sub.......

It has factory remote start and the BOSE system with touchscreen navigation in the dash.

The ONLY thing I am looking to do is ad a PAC harness and a AMP/SUB combo. The only issue I am seeing is that if I want to retain the use of the fold down seats/wall then I can't have a box under the rear seats. I only want 1 12" sub.......

Custom center console? Or shallow subs with quick release terminals under the rear seat if there's room.

I wouldn't mind having a couple 8" subs under the rear seats either. There is a sub in the center console already with the BOSE setup. It hits ok, I just want a little more umph ;)

Unfortunatly no. With the heated, memory, 12-way power front seats and the park assist module's under the front seats, there just isn't any room :laugh:. I was thinking of putting another 8" sub into the center console somehow but I heard that it's packed full of other electronics already.....

Hahaha, you are crazy. I actually have one of these sitting in a box that someone gave to me :laugh:. I don't want "fake" bass..... ;)

I have been searching on the AV forums and have found a few box designs for running 2 8" subs. Some day I will upgrade, just don't know when.

Out with the old and in with the new!

4-12-12002.jpg

4-12-12003.jpg

Yeah, I bought the 20" LTZ wheels from a '08 suburban to put on the Silverado. I couldn't find a cheap set of 16-17" wheels/tires to throw on the silverado to sell. So, they had to go with it. WOuld have been nice to have a backup set of 20's with good tires. Oh well, long gone now.

Back