• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mondeo refresh

Ok Cermachromed Y-pipe arrived today, lets hope this coating last longer than MSDS's did.

yipipe.jpg

Bit of an update. never got my stainless cat made in time but still got the car back together and 4 wheel aligned before the show. Travelled to the show unfortunately in the rain but it was nothing that a few hours laid underneath at the show couldn't sort out.

under-4.jpg

front-3.jpg

under-5.jpg

Really pleased with car, was lucky enough to win an award on the day.

install-1.jpg

trophy.jpg

Best Ford at Show - so pleased as its very rare a mondeo walks away with anything in a Ford scene dominated with Cossies and RS's

Congrats on the win! Awesome job. It feels good to be rewarded for your hard work.

Congrats on the award. If I were to drive after doing that to my car, I would get to the garage and be like.... "Its dirty out there!" Guess im taking the bus LOL

- amyn

Hey Trek; don't tell me you installed that rusty driveshaft !! jk. I cleaned mine while off the car and sprayed it black .. looks 100% better. It also revealed the bearing seal to be red.

stunning example and congrat's on your deserved success .... G.

Thank God you didnt sell it. You would regret that move the rest of your life! Unless you sold it to me...then it is ok. lol

Back