• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Minnesota Meet, April 14th

I agree on a new date. My headlamps/fogs are still be worked on and I wont have them returned to me in time for next Friday. Cant wait to unveil my new setup, Im under gag order atm but will have pics soon :)

Last edited:
another date is fine with me, but how about the people than can make it the 14th go anyways? :shrug:

we can meet up with you guys at a later date, whatever works best for everybody.

I agree we can just do two dates. The people that can make it come on the 14th and then we'll meet say the following weekend? Say Friday same place, an hour later?

SO as for the details:

Meet #1
When: Saturday, April 14th, 5pm
Where: Meet at the top of the east side parking lot of Mall of America (MOA).
Who: Anybody that feels like attending, could careless if you don't own a Contour.
Why: Because we can

Meet # 2
When: Friday, April 20th, 6pm
Who: Anybody that feels like attending, could careless if you don't own a Contour.
Why: Because you couldn't make it last weekend so you better make it now.

i plan on being there the 14th for sure..i will be bringing my pregnant gf so i won't be able to stay out real late probably..unless i have to work i will be coming the 20th too. Then the 21st im going to an SVT meet at apple valley ford :) these are gonna be a fun couple weeks coming up.

Alright since people have been requesting it I figured I'd throw this out there.

When: Saturday, April 14th, 5pm
Why: Because we can

I figured we could start out a MOA and then head somewhere else since the MOA security called their panties in a bunch last time we did this. Then after a few beers or whatever we could all head up to University Ave later that night to cruise.

If you'd reather meet on another day then make a suggestion.

There is a rock falls day planned thatday for the SVTOA-TC.com Guys...

Great well count me and my cutless 442 friend in. We'll both be there for meet #1. I can possibly make it to the second meet also, but might late by about a 1/2 hour or 45min. b/c i dont get off work till six on fridays.

So what's on the schedule for the meet? If everyone's going out for drinks count me out 4that cuz i'm under age:(

im down for both meets, if work permits like i said. i won't drink either probably, i don't like drinking even a sip if i have to drive. plus, my gf doesn't know how to drive a stick.

i cant make it to either. but im down for a meet in the end of may or beginning of june when ever the next one may be.

Wow, I will actually be down in the cities that day to buy a SVT...I just might have to swing by if my finace wants to.

maybe ill drop down for a few minutes for both we will see ill have the rugrat possably and he has a attention span of like 2.5 seconds

i plan on being there the 14th for sure..i will be bringing my pregnant gf so i won't be able to stay out real late probably..unless i have to work i will be coming the 20th too. Then the 21st im going to an SVT meet at apple valley ford :) these are gonna be a fun couple weeks coming up.

LOL, I should probably go to one of those again.. Maybe I'll head down, after all, I am a member :laugh:

Who plans on going:

1. CSVT#49
2. Redlineracer12
3. shays88tc
4. KyleQ

SO only four people are planning on coming? If thats the case we might as well cancel and just go with the second meeting.

I found out I have a wedding to go to tomorrow at 2pm anyway. So making it to the meeting would be tough. I'll probably be hitting up University later that night though. If you want my cell # PM me and I'll send it to you.

Back