• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Minnesota Meet, April 14th

CSVT#49

Addicted CEG'er
Alright since people have been requesting it I figured I'd throw this out there.

When: Saturday, April 14th, 5pm
Where: Meet at the top of the east side parking lot of Mall of America (MOA).
Who: Anybody that feels like attending, could careless if you don't own a Contour.
Why: Because we can

I figured we could start out a MOA and then head somewhere else since the MOA security called their panties in a bunch last time we did this. Then after a few beers or whatever we could all head up to University Ave later that night to cruise.

If you'd reather meet on another day then make a suggestion.

Last edited:
wish i could attend that date. im interested in seeing all the tours around. but i wont be back in MN till the end of may. any way you guys would want to wait till then....if not its all good. just an idea.

I'll be there Mike :) Just need to remember to request the evening off... I'm only 20 but I'm down for MOA -> Porky's. I have to get the car out this week before I can make any plans but dang it I'm going to be there ;)

I should be able to make it, provided I can finish the multiple mod projects I have going right now and the wife does not go into labor or the baby is already here (due April 27) :)

Last edited:
I should be able to make it, provided I can finish the multiple mod projects I have going right now and the wife does not go into labor or the baby is already here (due April 27) :)

Congrats on the baby man! If you need any help with the mods let me know.

Not gona work for me... I'll be 4x4'n in Pine City. Bought some new Super Swampers for the truck and fully intend on testing them out and giving my truck a new paintjob in the process...

I'll come to the meet b/c i've never been to one before, but the problem is that my car looks like crap right now. both my bumpers are ruined from the car being towed. And i dont have enuff money right now to fix them:( So are cosmetically challenged cars allowed?

That and my friend Cory has like a 86 Olds. Cutless he likes to show off and i'm sure would want to come. I know its a GM but it's got true duels flowmaster on it w/headers?

You can't work all day :p Besides if we go to down to University that won't happen til 8-9ish at the earliest, You can't make it by then?

Yeah...you are right..I don't work all day. BUT I start at 3pm and I will be working until about 2am. SO, if you think you guys will be rollin at 2 in the morning, then let me know...haha. So, nah man, I won't be able to make it by then. :laugh:

Yeah...you are right..I don't work all day. BUT I start at 3pm and I will be working until about 2am. SO, if you think you guys will be rollin at 2 in the morning, then let me know...haha. So, nah man, I won't be able to make it by then. :laugh:

alright you win :troutslap: lol

well if the axle was back in the car and the header and holset put back on i would gladly bring it. Maybe next time, it should be on the road veryyyy soon. I see 300-350 hp on the horizon :) Im definitely going though, and im bringing the gf

I'll come to the meet b/c i've never been to one before, but the problem is that my car looks like crap right now. both my bumpers are ruined from the car being towed. And i dont have enuff money right now to fix them:( So are cosmetically challenged cars allowed?

That and my friend Cory has like a 86 Olds. Cutless he likes to show off and i'm sure would want to come. I know its a GM but it's got true duels flowmaster on it w/headers?

who cars what it looks like, you are an enthusiast and we all enjoy hanging out with other enthusiasts regardless of the shape of their car. tell your friend to bring his car too, im always up for meeting new people personally.

yea new date sounds good. i would really like to go also but i cant leave michigan till may 20 after i graduate. plus my car is in MN anyways. but that might be later than you guys wanna wait.

Back