• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Memorable moments and quotes

so much h8 for selective strippers. That tall chick with the cute short blonde hair totally ignored my 3 bucks. Hell, I was just happy with her pole dance, I didn't require anything else.
But whatever, I used the money eventually. :laugh:

so much h8 for selective strippers. That tall chick with the cute short blonde hair totally ignored my 3 bucks. Hell, I was just happy with her pole dance, I didn't require anything else.
But whatever, I used the money eventually. :laugh:
they were to busy being all over Barge

"Neck up - Mark Rowe, Neck down Oompa Loompa" - Pole

"Dude! I keep seeing WorldTour, but hearing D.Acker" - Pole

Last edited:
loose quote from Spatt: "well I guess I'll go get my breakfast, but I shouldn't let those kids see me because they need to learn women fix the meals"

...and that was after he tried to get me to pour his OJ

the stripper whispering in my ear how nice it was to feel a smooth face w/o stubble all over it for a change after rubbing on a certain someone next to me :ponder:

...and that was after he tried to get me to pour his OJ

the stripper whispering in my ear how nice it was to feel a smooth face w/o stubble all over it for a change after rubbing on a certain someone next to me :ponder:

Damn you for not doing your womanly duties. And I do NOT shave on vacation. She certainly rubbed for an extended period for not liking the stubble though. Probably had an itch.

Elky's "no, but I'll buy you a cheeseburger" to the scrawny stripper was pretty classic

oh, and Barge with "you guys want rum and coke before the club? I do. We'll just slam them in the parking lot" 4 20z pepsi's poured 1/3 into the storm drain then refilled with some whacked out rum the guy at the pik'n'save chose for his "drink of the night". Well played, until it caused the bed to spin and me to purge.

I think SPATT said:

"You're giving us free beer because nobody likes you and you want to fit in"

I was drunk, but I am pretty sure it was Spatt......

I think SPATT said:

"You're giving us free beer because nobody likes you and you want to fit in"

I was drunk, but I am pretty sure it was Spatt......

I was drunk too, so mean + funny = funnier. Plus it's true so HA.

Thanks for the beer sweetie :eek:

Last edited:
:nonono: you meanie

I really was trying to get all the chicks drunk so I could take advantage of them, but I found out they didn't even want the beer and they just wanted the action :laugh:.

Elky's "no, but I'll buy you a cheeseburger" to the scrawny stripper was pretty classic

oh, and Barge with "you guys want rum and coke before the club? I do. We'll just slam them in the parking lot" 4 20z pepsi's poured 1/3 into the storm drain then refilled with some whacked out rum the guy at the pik'n'save chose for his "drink of the night". Well played, until it caused the bed to spin and me to purge.

I needed more Rum.... guess I shoulda had some of yours.

And that chick wasn't that scrawny. I kind of like it when one whole butt cheek fits in the palm of my hand.

Oh, and I was rocking a nice cushy beard. I made sure to grow it out and shampoo and condition it for female pleasure.

I didn't think she was that scrawny either. She had kind of a Nicole Kidman face.
The little asian thing that was all over you later on - she was tiny (but super cute)

Back