• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meh

I love lamp.

Thought about going to go see the "Gamer" movie today. Then I snapped back into reality and realized it wouldnt be worth the money.

id love to see gamer. watch ppl get *awk*d up. im going to wally world to get a PC to TV connector. Ceg on a 40" LCD flatscreen FTW!

I need to catch up with my movies. I hear there's a 3 for 1 special at certain theaters. Gamer, Inglorious Bastards, and District 9.

Tim Burton's 9 comes out next week I think. That is going to be the only movie I go and see this month probabley.

cougar has a hesitation. trying to fix it and keep the peace. I am failing miserably @ both.

Surfthechannel.com and quicksilverscreen.com

Those are my favs. Of course you could always go to watch-movies-links.net

you have no idea. its worth it. couple days i ago i pulled up next to a riced out integra and like usual, i had the windows down so he started revving...i laughed. he flicked me off and proceeded to "get on it"...next red light....but its been worth it. NO gas milage, a decently quick car and surprising alot of people. It's def worth the hassle.

(i dont think i violated ceg's rules but if i did. slap me on the wrist and delete the first part of this post)

Spent half of tonight out in the woods at my 2 good friends house who have a death threat against them..i blacked out with my 12GA and a Glock. waiting. Nothing happened. no one came around. sucked. really wanna arrest these lil "gangters". They've tagged their house, spray painted my bud's civic SI's headlights black. Stomped on a friend's car hood while they slept....Stupid thugs.

Probably could do more damage with a video camera that has a time stamp, and a cell phone.

Is day light savings time coming up soon? Seems like the sun is rising a lot later and setting earlier.

I was going to say friday is going to be a good day (Im getting my mirko), then I remembered its 9/11.

funny story is that I am in the works of getting 4 sets of tan SVT seats. Yes I said 4 sets.

I guess that might look better. I hope the seat red wont be a bright red. That might clash with the t-red. BTW When are you going to get that car running!?

Back