• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meet Anyone

I wish I wasn't so busy lately! You guys had a meet in east pete and I didn't know it!!! Thats only about 3 minutes from my house, if that. I probably drove past on saturday on 72 while you guys were there :crazy:

Glad you guys had fun Brett. Sorry 'bout the lost keys, maybe next time he will zipper it up. ;)

I didn't realize you lived that close Jim. Bummer that you didn't know about the meet, it would have been very nice to see you again. Next time.

So how'd ya'll get home , Brett ??

As it turns out we were only 1:45 minutes from Justins parents house and they had a spare set of keys. His dad, after much sighing, was nice enough to break out his gorgeous Lincoln LS and bring us the keys. And off we went.

well our apartment keys.... Justin had to pay the apartment poeple 45$, WOW, to come out and let us in when we got back. I could have been nice and offered to cover 1/2 the cost, but i didnt lose my keys... and i TOLD him several times to put them in my bag.

O well, hopefully he will learn this time to zip up...

At least you guys were close to his 'rents house and got another set of keys.
$45., yikes. Zip it.

I'm going back to that place and I want to find out what that drink is.

Maybe Paul and Jim will make the next one.

Back