• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meet Anyone

I'm working the 27th, what time is everybody meeting? I get off at two but I think my better half had plans for me. :blackeye:

Chris (or should I call you the CEG Momma? :laugh: :laugh: ) I'll be up at Joseph's Associates for a checkup on the 2nd. You two wanna grab lunch at BBW? I have to hit Cigars International and pick up another humidor.

I think you should change your sig to 'resident CEG momma'.​
:crazy:

Chris (or should I call you the CEG Momma? :laugh: :laugh: ) I'll be up at Joseph's Associates for a checkup on the 2nd. You two wanna grab lunch at BBW? I have to hit Cigars International and pick up another humidor.

Chris works for me. ;)
Nope, I like my sig the way it is. :D

What time were you thinking on the 2nd? I have an appointment on the 2nd in the afternoon.

I'm working the 27th, what time is everybody meeting? I get off at two but I think my better half had plans for me. :blackeye:

Careful...I heard she still has mafia connections... :laugh:

th-096896219732_z_scarpceu.jpg

I know.
I was going to post about your relatives but thought I'd let you do it. :)

Sat Jan 27
Mostly Cloudy
43°/29°

No snow. :)

No snow, no rain, no Jetta. :)

Brett, you are still coming right???

No snow, no rain, no Jetta. :)

Brett, you are still coming right???

Still on for 3pm?

And still going to
6049 Main St
East Petersburg, PA
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿??????????????

IF this is all still tru then me and my housemate will be there. I will be contour-less rockin his Sable cause its much more comfortable with 2 snowboards + Gear, that and my cars tire is leaking air and i spent all my tire money on a Wii.... Good thing i car pool to work everyday lol.

Side note if anyone is intrested after the meet me and Justin are going to camelback and will prob stay thru saturday as well.

So attending.

1) Korfu (Brett) w/ Guest (Justin)
2) Luca (Chris)

????

1) Korfu (Brett) w/ Guest (Justin)
2) Luca (Chris) and Ken
3) Buddy Palumbo and MJ (Allen)
4) Checker'd SVT (Brian)
5) Yamaha racer 686 (Ian)
6) I8RICE (Jason)
7) The Digital Slacker (Doug) ???

Did I miss anyone?