• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

LOOKING FOR SOME CUSTOMERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS JUST IN!!!

The aluminum parts may be available anodized. Once I talk to the guys at the chrome/anodize plant I work for, I will have prices for the optional color. LIST SOME POPULAR COLORS!!!! Im guessing t-red, black, t-green, and silver... Maybe some blue

I need to see pics of the things I would be buying... IE the exhaust...battery tie down and the strut tower bars I would be interested in, I also need to see the quality, I can make stuff myself, just dont have the time or workspace right now.

I mean would you buy a hooker without checking out what she's got first?

I need to see pics of the things I would be buying... IE the exhaust...battery tie down and the strut tower bars I would be interested in, I also need to see the quality, I can make stuff myself, just dont have the time or workspace right now.

I mean would you buy a hooker without checking out what she's got first?

Very true. I need some time to get started. This thread is to guage interest, so sign up if you want something, I will make samples of each part, and you can decide then what you want. I'm not expecting anyone to just buy my stuff blindly. That'd be crazy. Prices aren't set as of yet. I still need to talk to my plater/coater

Very true. I need some time to get started. This thread is to guage interest, so sign up if you want something, I will make samples of each part, and you can decide then what you want. I'm not expecting anyone to just buy my stuff blindly. That'd be crazy. Prices aren't set as of yet. I still need to talk to my plater/coater

gotcha :cool:
#195pgt-tie down and rear strut bar
#2 SVTeve -Batt Tie down, strut tower bars.

I would be interested in front and rear strut w/pics.

Since you are working on exhaust...any chances of a good optimized y-pipe:rolleyes: ?

Can we get that list going again?:laugh:

1. 95pgt-t; Tie-down, rear strut tower bar
2. SVTeve; Tie-down, F/R strut bars
3. Schattastic SVT; F/R strut bars
4. ContourSVT99; F/R strut bar, optimized y-pipe(????)
5. Fordman302; Rear strut bar

Thanks alot guys!!! Sorry if I've been a bit uh.......enthisiastic about this. I jsut want to know the interest level, and to get an accurate reading, everyone needs to know. This either is or is not the beginning of my life's work, soo kinda important:laugh:

The list:

6. SVTJON87; optimized y-pipe 3 bolt(????)
7. Woogieman; optimized y-pipe 2 bolt(????)

6. SVTJON87; optimized y-pipe 3 bolt(????)
7. Woogieman; optimized y-pipe 2 bolt(????)
8. SVT3391: Tie-down, Front strut tower bar

UPDATE:

I'm getting test panels from the plater tommorow. The colors will be chrome and Chevy orange, but I'm having them get together a blue and a red as well. Stil have no prices, wanna see if I like the colors yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back