• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Looking for Pics of CSVT with 18's

l_6cd02f2b9af93bec609b4413649777ce.jpg

Eibach Suspension, 18x7.5 ADR wheels

Alex, what did you do to your suspension? the car i am looking at to buy has 18's and i dont think its lowered...the front wheels look a little high on the car im looking at...

p.s. its Tropic Green!!!

i kno thats what i SHOULD do...but would it work alright with only springs...the car just got new struts put on it and i dont feel the need to go spend lots more money on an entier suspension kit.

Well Reebs said that you can go 1inch and it should be good. Thats what im going to do soon. Once the clutch is fixed.

i kno thats what i SHOULD do...but would it work alright with only springs...the car just got new struts put on it and i dont feel the need to go spend lots more money on an entier suspension kit.

if they are stock struts then thats no ta good idea because the new lowering springs will wear them out quickly

Well Reebs said that you can go 1inch and it should be good. Thats what im going to do soon. Once the clutch is fixed.

Yes, but Goonz is right that it is harder on the struts, but you can defenitly do it. Just don't put them on stock suspension with 140,000 miles! :crazy: Lowered SVT's are hottt. If you don't have the money for the whole shabang, then go ahead for the lowering springs!

Back