• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

look what i got today

hmmm...

2545349_49_full.jpg

LOL I do not own a RED or Black SVT any other guesses?

i can def. say the black one is mine , as for steeda silver or green svt .....so wrong

I was refering to the paint condition. Blurry camera for the win.:laugh:

paint only looks bad in a few spots. cleaned it up on sunday and blacked out a bunch of stuff, looks much better

looks really good at night....in the back....from 100ft away :laugh:

in 2 weeks or when steedas car is done(wichever comes first) it will be pearl black shining like a midget hooker high on meth covered in baby oil.
then youll be like....... please let me take pics of it scott beggin me and whatnot:laugh: :laugh:

in 2 weeks or when steedas car is done(wichever comes first) it will be pearl black shining like a midget hooker high on meth covered in baby oil.
then youll be like....... please let me take pics of it scott beggin me and whatnot:laugh: :laugh:

:drool: :drool: :drool: We know what you'll do. It's just fun ribbin' ya.

Will the windows roll up?

Back