• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local Classifieds.

99 Svt for sale

99 Svt for sale

hi. the car is currently featured on autotrader.ca.
99 #947 of 2760
Black w/ prairie tan int.
89,000kms
second owner, no winters, garage stored.
this car is in excellent condition and is all original with all brochures and certificates.
I have all maintenance records and can assure you that this car is in pristine mechanical condition. synthetic oil every 5000kms (mobil 1 0w-40). trans fluid just cahnge with royal purple syncromax. brake guid pins lubed yearly and the front brake pads are brand new carbotech street compound pads. i have limited access to the internet at the moment and can't upload any pics until we are into our new house so please call (519) 676-2240 or cell (519) 977 2959 car is located near chatham.
thanks
dan

Last edited:
Parting Out: 00 T-Red/ Tan SVT

Parting Out: 00 T-Red/ Tan SVT

As the title says its a 2000 T-Red with Tan interior SVT

Everything is up for grabs...

The front bumper is a little scuffed up and has 2 cracks on bottom corner, no headlight, grille, hood, or fenders

Let me know if you want anything...

You can email me at partingitout AT gmail.com

Last edited:
where is the car? in Ottawa?

what exhaust are you running?

As the title says its a 2000 T-Red with Tan interior SVT

Everything is up for grabs...

The front bumper is a little scuffed up and has 2 cracks on bottom corner, no headlight, grille, hood, or fenders

Let me know if you want anything...

You can email me at partingitout AT gmail.com

Tires - KDWs

Tires - KDWs

SOLD

Hi -

Got four new tires of a different sort and the two BF Goodrich KDW (original tread pattern) that were on the back still have a lot of life in them...at least another 10-15K kms.

size: 225/50ZR-16
$50 for the pair (they are about $265 each new)
Pick up in Ottawa.

Last edited:
WTB: Auto Trans for 2.5

WTB: Auto Trans for 2.5

Auto trans for a 2.5L Mysitque. Mileage is not important as long as it's working fine. The trans code is CA.

Last edited:
1998.5 SVTC silver frost. Seized engine, everything else is fine. I posted in the classified thread earlier, but just dropped the price to $2500. Perfect candidate for 3L drop

Last edited:
Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy

Looking to buy parts for first gen contour/mystique 2.0L GL (95-96) in Atlantic Canada (NB)

- High Mount 3rd brake lamp assembly with or without housing
- 2.0L exhaust manifold and possibly the full front pipe assembly
- Complete air intake unit including air filter box and resonators
- Used K&N air filter
- 4 reasonably priced aluminum OEM rims for any of the model years that will fit - with or without tires
- fuel/trunk release cable assembly

Will consider a parts car as well. Have tried sites like Kijiji but many of the good offerings are out of reasonable hauling range.

Since I'm limited to posting everywhere other than the classified section I'm hoping someone can offer some insight.

cheers

4 snow tires for sale in Orleans, awesome deal!!!!

4 snow tires for sale in Orleans, awesome deal!!!!

I have 4 Michelin-Ice P205-60R15 tires for sale. I purchased them last Nov. 2005 for my Contour , which I no longer have, at a cost of close to $700.00. They were only on the car less than 4 months so they are virtually new. I am asking $550.00. They are presently on some rims which I will throw in. Please e-mail me in Ottawa fischs@parl.gc.ca

Looking to buy parts for first gen contour/mystique 2.0L GL (95-96) in Atlantic Canada (NB)

- High Mount 3rd brake lamp assembly with or without housing
- 2.0L exhaust manifold and possibly the full front pipe assembly
- Complete air intake unit including air filter box and resonators
- Used K&N air filter
- 4 reasonably priced aluminum OEM rims for any of the model years that will fit - with or without tires
- fuel/trunk release cable assembly

Will consider a parts car as well. Have tried sites like Kijiji but many of the good offerings are out of reasonable hauling range.

Since I'm limited to posting everywhere other than the classified section I'm hoping someone can offer some insight.

cheers

Try www.craigslist.com

I bought my latest '98 Mystique V6, loaded from there (2 weeks ago). Had a bad auto trans but it was a one owner car and came with ALL the maitnance recipts. The car is in excellent shape with new front tire, new alternator and all new breaks and it was ONLY $275! :) Keep looking and you might find one too.

Stuff to clear out of my garage:

(all stuff used on a 98.5 SVT)

4 used front SVT rotors - 1 warped;
2 used rear SVT rotors
1 set of front pads (later caliper design)
1 set of rear pads (Don't know how many kms on the rotors or pads; You'll need to come look.)
1 aluminum touring wing (pic below)
1 set SVT springs (approx 70K kms)
1 set stock speakers
1 black side mirror cover w/working motor (no door moulding...no mirror either, I think)
1 broken, scratched-up silver side skirt jack cover (both tabs broken)
1 S&B powerstack filter w/coupling to fender vent (as provided by KKM)
1 coil pack (Motorcraft, works fine; ended up replacing when troubleshooting misfire...turned out to be plugs, below)
1 set Motorcraft double plat plugs (at least two cracked, I believe, but I don't think they had a lot of kms on them :confused: )

Stuff is located in Scarborough.

I'm looking to get $100 for everything; the wing alone is basically worth that. PM is the best way to reach me.

111-1125_IMG_resize.JPG

FSVT rims + tires/one spare and locking lugs

FSVT rims + tires/one spare and locking lugs

They're not in the best condition, but they still sparkle and bring a smile to my face when they are on. I'm selling them because I don’t care about my car and would like these rims to go to someone who does care. If I knew I was buying a focus sometime soon, I'd keep them. I'll be sad to see them go.

I'd say the tires have one more summer left in them.

I'm asking $400 for the whole deal. I will entertain other offers though. Local pickup or meet. No shipping.

Pictures found here:
http://itdzign.com/FSVT/

1995 Mystique LS V6 5Spd Kingston

1995 Mystique LS V6 5Spd Kingston

FS As is, has body scratches and a hole in front bumper from when my Mother-In-Law backed into me in the winter. 156,000kms and Burns oil.

Custom Exhaust, Short Ram Intake, PW, PDL, Cruise, Power Drivers Seat, AC pops Fuses (Don't know why). It has a Winter Starter that doesn't work anymore and is disabled. Stereo Removed. Optima Redtop Battery included.

No major accidents, drove into a ditch in bad weather once but it drove right out after, has scratches on front bumper to prove it.

Drives well, new Front Bearings, brakes just done. Already has Water Pump with Metal impeller.

If you want to fix it it needs Ebrake cables, proper exhaust, windshield and 4 tires to pass. All tie rods, bushings and ball joints just done 10,000 or so ago.

Things not needed for safety but should be replaced. All 4 corners could use new shocks and springs or it could just need an alignment.

Asking 500 CAD, will deliver if needed.

Scrap yard will give me 500 cause it runs I thought I would ask first here in case anyone needed an extra trans or needed newer susp parts. If it doesnt sell it will just go to Macadoo's then you guys can strip it there lol.

Last edited:
'98 Contour for Sale

'98 Contour for Sale

Hi,
I'm putting my 98 Ford Contour up for sale.
2.5L Duratec engine
Automatic, air, power windows/locks
160,000km
Tires are relatively new (replaced last year)
No rust
Needs attention: Transmission error code P1744.
Asking $4000 OBO.
I was going to be selling the car in a couple months anyways, but now I'd just like to sell it rather than repair it.
I'm located in Waterloo, Ontario. Email me at simonj2000@hotmail.com if you would like pictures or more information

Back