• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local Classifieds.

98.5 CSVT for sale - Kitchener, Ontario

98.5 CSVT for sale - Kitchener, Ontario

Hey guys, I'm a newbie, but reluctantly posting my SVT for sale.
#5904, E1. All original, Silver Frost.
New Pads/Rotors on all corners.
New Tie Rods
New MAF Sensor (Brand new, not rebuilt)
Intake gaskets done by Ford
Interior is near mint, Exterior has wear, but nearly rust free.
Just nicks and scrapes, minor dings.
Headlights hazing as usual.
E-tested this month, 173,000+ kms

Wife doesn't like stick, and unfortunately she does drive it from time to time. I grabbed a 96 Probe GT already, so I'll keep it and sell the CSVT.

Asking $5495 obo cert and e-tested.

Attachments

• csvt2.jpg
    csvt2.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 0
  • CSVT.jpg
    CSVT.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 0
  • CSVT3.jpg
    CSVT3.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1998 Contour SVT.jpg
    1998 Contour SVT.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Free Free Free Free

Free Free Free Free

I am unloading some Stock contique parts. Springs and struts, about 60K Kms on them,

Complete catback exhaust, great condidtion.

PM me if you are interested,

Pete

ANYONE, Going once.... I've got the stock v6 exhaust (post catalytic) in storage, and I don't have the heart to C Ut it A LL up.

C'mon it's free!

1998 Ford Contour SVT

1998 Ford Contour SVT

Silver
Mint, blue leather interior
4 disc brakes, new pads and rotors 6 months ago
A/C, power steering, power locks, windows and sunroof
Tinted windows (not shown in pics)
Brand new winter tires
195HP 2.5 L v6, 5 speed with momo shift knob
New spark plugs and ford performance 9mm racing wires
New waterpump and belt
New serpentine belt
New battery
215,000kms
Wired for system
Quick for a stock car
Only put 94 octane fuel
Bumper needs slight touch up, rest of body is MINT!!

$7,000 obo

Located in mississauga
IM me for more info.

PICT1375.JPG

PICT1379.JPG

PICT1383.JPG

lots of contour parts

lots of contour parts

svt brake upgrade kit brackets stainless lines front rotors 200$,primax 16" split spokes good shape with blizzaks 200$,superchip 80$,svt aluminum 16" spare new 50$,polished fuel door 60$,new 95-97 hood 50$abs unit 50$,airbags 50$,96 comp.50$,lots of other parts take it all for 500$,willing to trade for wii or something interesting

HID Kits For SALE STEAL PRICE

HID Kits For SALE STEAL PRICE

Klight HID kits use advanced German technology, and all the parts and accessories are imported from German, assembled with high-tech equipment. The circuitry contains CPU chip control, data tract and feedback technique, while the working status can be watched, and lamp's temperature is invariable and steady. It assures light's luminance and penetration ability, soft and bright, not glare, and can afford a nice driving view. It can make driver ride car easily in all seasonal weathers in 365 days. As a result, Klight HID kits are much steadier in a longer life using, and give more safety than others.

Retail price is $395

My price is $275
(price is so low because i got so many in one order)

there are Full H.I.D Kits

Bulb Size Available: H1, H3, H4, H7, H11, H13, 9003, 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007, HB1, HB2, HB3, HB4, and HB5

It will replace your stock 4300K HID bulb to Mauve color!!(Note all colours available)

Features:

True Play-N-Play Conversion Kit
Brighter driving vision at night
3 times brighter than halogen bulbs
Fits into existing headlights or fog lights, no modification or retrofitting required
Nice color output with a hint of blue or purple (6000K Kit and higher)
35W power consumption compare to 55W halogen bulbs
Bulb Lifespan of 3 to 5 years

ISO9001 Certification and European E-Mark for 100% guaranteed product quality

Ballast has shut off mode, to prevent a fire or damages if a glitch occurred.
Ballast and Bulbs is Waterproof and Shockproof
Waterproof connectors and grommets
1 year warranty on bulbs and ballast

ItemsSpecificationsLuminous Flux
2,800 (± 200) lm
Lamp Life
2,500 - 3,000 hours
Color Temperature
6,000 (± 300) K
Lamp Voltage
85 (± 17) V
Electrodes
4.2mm arc length
High Voltage Wire
20kV Silicone 3.4SQMM
Low Voltage Wire
10kV Silicone 2.8SQMM
Power Wire
AVSS 2SQMM
High Voltage Connector
Waterproof Connector
Low Voltage Connector
Waterproof Connector
Power Connector
Waterproof Connector
Grommet
High Temperature Silicone

Attachments

• IMGP1736.jpg
    IMGP1736.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 0
  • IMGP1737.jpg
    IMGP1737.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 0
1998 Black Mystique Sport - Part Out

1998 Black Mystique Sport - Part Out

I drive a Talon.

A friend of mine recently lost the transmission on his 1998 Mercury Mystique Sport (V6). It revs to 2 grand, makes 1st and 2nd gears, but that's about all it can hold. It limped its way over to my house in K-W (Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario). It broke down after going in for service, having had a completely brand new battery and A/C compressor pump installed.

It has:
4x 1-year old 205/60R15 tires.
(obviously) a brand new battery, a brand new AC pump.
The leather (tan) is in pretty good shape.
The car is in fairly good shape (except a really bad side door scratch).
No Stereo.

He went and bought an Accord, and was just going to tow this to the junkers. The junker offered him $400. If anyone would like to beat that, even marginally, I'm sure he'll sell it to you. He can use CAA to tow it your house. Really, if you insured it, it would limp to your place. Heck, I'd be willing to let you apply a wrench to the parts you want (for a night, don't drag it out) and then have him tow it to the wrecker for you.

Being a Talon owner, I know that often people who love their particular car want to take parts from a dead one, to help theirs keep running. I wanted him to give you guys that opportunity (I even had to volunteer my driveway). The car goes away very soon, probably this up-coming Monday (June 17th).

If no replies, no sweat off my back. (edit for style)

Last edited:
FREE! 2.5L V6 out of 99 Contour in Mississauga

FREE! 2.5L V6 out of 99 Contour in Mississauga

Giving away a 99 Contour 2.5L V6, it's already out of the car sitting in my garage, perfect working order. Has about 260K on it, the person that had that car used Synthetic oil since nearly new, if you look under the oil cap it's silver in there. Ran flawless before pulled. Must pe picked up in Mississauga before June 30.

Shoot me a PM if you want it.

98 Contour SE Being Parted Out

98 Contour SE Being Parted Out

Hello,

I have a 98 ford contour se, just hit 127,000 kms, altinator isshot, as well as front wheel barings. Im parting this whole car out or for sale whole. Looking for 1300.00 Firm for the whole car. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks,
Keith

I drive a Talon.

A friend of mine recently lost the transmission on his 1998 Mercury Mystique Sport (V6). It revs to 2 grand, makes 1st and 2nd gears, but that's about all it can hold. It limped its way over to my house in K-W (Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario). It broke down after going in for service, having had a completely brand new battery and A/C compressor pump installed.

It has:
4x 1-year old 205/60R15 tires.
(obviously) a brand new battery, a brand new AC pump.
The leather (tan) is in pretty good shape.
The car is in fairly good shape (except a really bad side door scratch).
No Stereo.

He went and bought an Accord, and was just going to tow this to the junkers. The junker offered him $400. If anyone would like to beat that, even marginally, I'm sure he'll sell it to you. He can use CAA to tow it your house. Really, if you insured it, it would limp to your place. Heck, I'd be willing to let you apply a wrench to the parts you want (for a night, don't drag it out) and then have him tow it to the wrecker for you.
Car goes to the junkers on Friday. Anything you want, come part out for free.

I really need a IMRC for my SVT (are they the same for all V6's?). Is this car in K-W? If so, I don't think I could get there by Friday.

The car is in KW. If it's not the tranny or clutch, I'm not going to get soaked in gear oil, and it won't take me 3 hrs, I'll remove it for you so you can come pick it up. Car is black for those who need body parts, handles, whatever.

The car is in KW. If it's not the tranny or clutch, I'm not going to get soaked in gear oil, and it won't take me 3 hrs, I'll remove it for you so you can come pick it up. Car is black for those who need body parts, handles, whatever.

I think it's pretty easy to remove the IMRC. From what I understand, the only item you may need to be careful with is the cable and it's connector (which I need). I would really appreciate it if you could remove it and put it aside for me.

I think it's pretty easy to remove the IMRC. From what I understand, the only item you may need to be careful with is the cable and it's connector (which I need). I would really appreciate it if you could remove it and put it aside for me.

Not a problem, we can work it out in PMs. I've a decent sized garage, so I can just store it til you need it. Anything else, I can pull. If anyone needs stuff from afar, I'll just charge shipping (send it, scan the receipt, EMT).

testing interest

testing interest

i may sell my car if someone really wants it ; PM to discuss in further detail .

car is a 99 with the 200HP : clean Black exterior ; A1 Tan leather interior ; 98,500km's ; 2nd owner for 3yrs ; transmission & clutch are fine ; all maintenace records ; no rust ; has all luxory features ( pwr seat / pdl / pm / pw / A.C. / moon-roof ) .

over the winter the fuel pump was serviced to prevent hesitation & the rear brakes were changed . the only modification was an optimized centre-pipe (glasspack) to eliminate the restrictive stock resonator . car has 215/16 BF-G tires that should safety & the car has a current e-test pass .

it should market around $9K , regards .

Car goes to the junkers on Friday. Anything you want, come part out for free.

Car is now interior-less (for all intents and purposes). I've got the oil dipstick reserved, the IMRC out. If anything else is wanted off the engine, please let me know, as tomorrow I will do it and Monday it goes to the wreckers (was Friday, but... had too many parts requests for today :) ) Thanks for the space, and good luck with your cars.

Couple Parts for Sale

Couple Parts for Sale

Hello everyone.

I finally got my SVT on the road, I have a few parts for sale if anyone is interested. I have some stock 98 SE ground effect. 150.00 CAD, door panels, email me with your needs and I'll see if I have it. Also a stock 99 SVT CD deck, 65.00 CAD. Cheers.

Keith
Hamilton, ON, 99 Silver Frost SVT

1998.5 Svtc Fs

1998.5 Svtc Fs

I'm selling a 1998.5 Silver SVTC. The car has just over 175k kms. Has the sunroof + CD player options. Car is in very good condition inside and outside. Electronics work fine - windows, seats, everything. The only thing is that the engine has seized. I don't have the money or the time to have the engine taken apart and rebuilt at the moment. So I'm trying to sell the car as is for $3500 (cdn obviously), negotiable

PM me!

Last edited:
Back