• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local classifieds (only place you can post them in forum)

ooooh no thank YOU chris. seriously, i feel bad!

hope you don't mind me telling everyone. but chris hooked me up with a pair of poly filled roll resistors, a lotek guage pod in MNB, and a used stage3 clutch (conversation piece?)

and all i had to give him was my stock roll resistor and pillar trim! thanks so much!

and i'll see you next week at least for the UIM and COP stuff. hopefully i have cash for the guages too.

Hey I forgot to ask you yesterday but I would have given you some more parts if you gave me your washer tank/pump and lines up to the hood. That is one of the last parts needed for that car. I haven't had time to run to John's auto to pull that yet.

ooooh no thank YOU chris. seriously, i feel bad!

hope you don't mind me telling everyone. but chris hooked me up with a pair of poly filled roll resistors, a lotek guage pod in MNB, and a used stage3 clutch (conversation piece?)

and all i had to give him was my stock roll resistor and pillar trim! thanks so much!

and i'll see you next week at least for the UIM and COP stuff. hopefully i have cash for the guages too.

Nice! How is the mirko coming along?

Hey I forgot to ask you yesterday but I would have given you some more parts if you gave me your washer tank/pump and lines up to the hood. That is one of the last parts needed for that car. I haven't had time to run to John's auto to pull that yet.

sweet. the tank is out of my car. i need to pull whatever lines are left and the pump though. we'll work something out.

oh and elraido the mirko is on the car, but is extremely rough. i am working on it though. my buddy's a body guy and is gonna mold it to my bumper and repaint it, and weld me in a new quarter panel.

sweet. the tank is out of my car. i need to pull whatever lines are left and the pump though. we'll work something out.

oh and elraido the mirko is on the car, but is extremely rough. i am working on it though. my buddy's a body guy and is gonna mold it to my bumper and repaint it, and weld me in a new quarter panel.

Dang... I thought you were selling your car?! I suppose a guy can change his mind on a daily basis with these cars :laugh:

its for sale but it needs:

mirko molded and bumper repainted.
rear driver's quarter replaced and repainted
windshield replaced
both lower control arms replaced
strut mounts replaced (front)
intermediate shaft replaced
passenger side axle replaced
transmission fixed where rear roll resistor mounts (bolt holes are oblonged and stripped to hell)

a new grill

nobodys gonna buy it in its current condition :(

sure they would. people like me buy fixers all of the time. mine had a blown trans and diff, smashed in driver side doors and front quarter panel, front bumper, hood, skirts were gone, rockers were wrinkled to hell, and the interior was shot, and oh yeah it didn't have a drop of glass in tacked. that rear quarter might need some stretching and a bit of welding, but sounds to me like a jewel with a need of some polishing. if anybody wants the center console make an offer, it's taking some space in the garage. it includes the cupholder w/ the upgrade and arm rest.pm me

i have some stuff for sale to anyone interested.

cold air intake from a mazda6, modified to work on a contour. this might lead to a hydrolocked engine. lol 15$ w/ a washable filter

60mm 3L throttle body. good condition, very clean. 10$

2.5L valve covers. started stripping them, never finished. great candidates for sandblast/powdercoat. 25$

gutted 3L LIM. (same bore size as SVT) 15$. holes not yet filled

split port 3L UIM. painted black. 15$

2.5L water pump housing, new pump installed. aluminum impellar. 20$

2.5L coilpack. tested on car. works fine. 10$

stock SVT shifter. 5$

stock SVT diff. great condition, needs a speedo gear. no worn teeth. 50$

stock 2.5L oil pan. 10$

stock SVT center console/parts, make offer

3L heads. these heads were ported and used the "buzki" or whatever plates. they are a garage "port" job and should be further cleaned up and improved. the exhaust side is not ported at all. the valves are all good and sealed well on my last 3L. no issues at all. the problem: the cam caps i cannot confirm as the correct caps for these heads. they got mixed up in building an engine and some other parts that i sold, and it looks like these caps might be from another set of heads. as they are line bored from the factory, then split.... these are an "enter at your own risk" item. make me an offer

thomas knight supercharger kit. this kit has never, and most likely will never, work. the bearings are blown, for about the 15th time. this is a great conversation piece. it has been used to cuss at, laugh at, spit toward, and basically take verbal rage out on. make an offer. this could be in a box on your garage floor!

i'm open to offers on all this stuff, its just layin around anyways. come get it! :p

parts added:

pre98 center console. it's still in my car. painted with MNB FORD paint. includes the footboards (bottom pieces) but they are not painted with the same paint. close match, plus its by your feet anyways. i havent decided a price on this. its got a small melted spot on one of the black edges where the shift boot snaps in, and a small crack on the side and a little hole where i have my MSD screwed to it. other than that, it looks great.

make me an offer? i really want to see like 75 bucks for it simply because it is painted with perfect matching paint. i can get pics later.

also, i have energy suspension polyeurethane roll resistor inserts (for the front)

a stock front roll resistor in decent condition, with the stab-o-shock and all hardware for it. i was thinking 25 bucks for the whole setup. its stiff, takes away most of the wheel hop, but won't vibrate your dash apart ;)

PM me or call me if you have my number. all the other parts listed are still for sale, minus the SVT shifter.

really nobody wants a ford MNB painted pre98 console? i figured people would be fighting over it :p

I just can't give up my cup holders to go back to a pre 98 one. LOL I have one sitting in my oversized shed of a garage as well....keep debating if I am going to put it in or not.

For sale or trade:

focus SVT wheels (5 spoke, silver 17x7")

minor chips and dings, normal road stuff.

two tires on the rears are nitto neogen's with about 70% tread left

two front tires are bridgestone potenza RE070's that are down to the wear bars, about 20% tread left :p

looking for 300$ for these with tires, will take partial trade for EO's or E1's with half-decent tires on them. looking to get rid of these fast!!!!!

IMG_1695.jpg

IMG_1696.jpg

IMG_1688.jpg

Free to a good home. SE grille wrapped in black vinyl. Its a bit torn up from the furious commute, but the vinyl can be removed easy enough to reveal the original chome finish which is in decent shape.

You can pick up or we can meet on the west side of the metro Monday thru Thursday if you want this...

segrill.jpg

FS: 17" ADR Reactions (White) New tires!

FS: 17" ADR Reactions (White) New tires!

Still selling a set of 17" ADR Reactions (white). Has a set of brand new Falken Zeix 512 tires on them (215/45/17). Rims are immaculate. No scratches or curb rash. The rims came white from ADR and they look great.

Would love to sell locally. Price: $400

Come get them. They are worth it for the tires alone.

attachment.php

Back