• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local classifieds (only place you can post them in forum)

Anyone interested in a rstb? I got one from Todras in like 07 when he parted out his black SE and I still haven't installed it :laugh:

I'd prefer to meet up so I don't have to ship it.

Anyone interested in a rstb? I got one from Todras in like 07 when he parted out his black SE and I still haven't installed it :laugh:

I'd prefer to meet up so I don't have to ship it.

I sold mine for $115 in a day. Only cost around $15 to ship wrapped to high hell in bubble wrap.

Tan leather seats from 99 Mystique.

Good condition. Great price.... $60.00

*also ALL other interior/exterior and mechanical parts available*

interior1.jpg

interior2.jpg

interior3.jpg

i would love those seats if they were grey...

Ive got the complete tan interior already out of the car.

Come grab it ALL for $100 !! I just want it out of the garage....

Im trying to raise some cash to buy a beater truck or cargo van.

WTB:

i need some tires for my fiero. i am running a 225/45/17 right now, but would go with a 215/45/17 or up to a 245/40/17 for the car.

anyone got anything for a good deal? they can be worn some but need to be usable. my current tires have too much dry rot to feel conforitable driving it long distances.

pm me or reply here :)

Thanks

thanks for the RSTB tony. i'll get pics up when i get it installed. i'm going to use a 1/2" solid aluminum block on each side to make sure its got enough thread inside the bar to preload it well. should look pretty good once it's done.

Trubendz test pipe I had in place of my main cat. It was on the car for approx 18 months. 3 bolt flange off the flex pipe, 2 bolt flange bolted up to the SVT stock exhaust.

I will hit it with the wire wheel to remove surface rust.

Paid around $75 bucks new.

Pick it up in EdenPraire for $30.

trubendztestpipe.jpg

I can smell these things.... it's wierd

I think I will pickup the t-red with no motor in it while I am there too. It's only about another 45minutes away ;). Working it out :D.

I'm gonna put my nutsack on your drumset!

I can smell these things.... it's wierd

I think I will pickup the t-red with no motor in it while I am there too. It's only about another 45minutes away ;). Working it out :D.

Lol I saw that one too. I need the newer catback though.

Back