• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Like to share with you my newest prototype

You guys appear to be moving right along. Are the contour/mazda 6 projects being put on hold to pursue the mustang aftermarket??

You guys appear to be moving right along. Are the contour/mazda 6 projects being put on hold to pursue the mustang aftermarket??

No this project was going on before the mazda 6 just at the stage where the kit is being installed and ready to mass produce. I am going to being cutting some aluminum chips for the mazda 6/ 3.0 duratec SC next month we will have some great pictures of it too. I have to admit between the orders and R&D working by myself and hold down a full time job time is scarce. But if buisiness continues to grow and sales like it is I may be able to feed my family of five just by Nautilus.

Thanks Again guys this all would have not happened it it wasn't for ya'll. joey

No this project was going on before the mazda 6 just at the stage where the kit is being installed and ready to mass produce. I am going to being cutting some aluminum chips for the mazda 6/ 3.0 duratec SC next month we will have some great pictures of it too. I have to admit between the orders and R&D working by myself and hold down a full time job time is scarce. But if buisiness continues to grow and sales like it is I may be able to feed my family of five just by Nautilus.

Thanks Again guys this all would have not happened it it wasn't for ya'll. joey

I've done my part to keep your family fed :p

oh wow, definitely wasnt expecting this.

so ummmm, this is a serious question. what do you think my chances are of being able to drop this into my lincoln towncar.

oh wow, definitely wasnt expecting this.

so ummmm, this is a serious question. what do you think my chances are of being able to drop this into my lincoln towncar.

I would think it would depend on what year your Town Car is...which would determine the style of intake it has (NPI vs. PI). Have you looked into the AED kits for the Town Car?

I know this is not for the contour car but it is another car that was somewhat left out of the performance market because of the aftermarket companies concentrated more on the built 4.6 liter cobra motors. We simply allowed the mustang guys to mount up a Eaton m112 to their 2valve 4.6 liter motors to put down 375whp to 400whp safely. The manifold is solid alimunum and is machined down and will be polished or satin texture. Here are some pics of what is new. Joey

*****in manifold. Make it available by itself and I'll be in line sometime... as soon as HPTuners gets support for my wife's '00 Mustang GT.

The mustang GT was developed to give the Ford fans a great sport car
without all the added expenses like it big brother has,the Cobra. One big problem Ford did do was not give it a strong powerplant adequate for it's competition, therefore aftermarket companies have been developing new ideas and power-adders for the Mustangs. The problem is most of the performance companies concentrated mostly on the already powerful Cobra thinking the 4.6 liter 2 valve motor in the GT was to weak to build up on. We like some other performance shops or manufacturers want to make the destroked V8 standout by adding some great parts in the future. Check out the what we have to offer below.

I'm sorry, but the repressed English major in me can't help it:

The Mustang GT was developed to give the Ford fans a great sports car at a more affordable price than its big brother, the Cobra. Its weak point, however, is the power plant. At times, the Mustang just doesn't quite have what it takes to compete with other cars in its class, so aftermarket companies have been developing new ideas and power adders. The problem is that most of the performance companies have concentrated on the already powerful Cobra, thinking the 4.6 liter 2 valve motor in the GT wasn't worth their time. We, like a few other performance shops, want to make the destroked V8 stand out by adding some great parts. Check out the what we have to offer below.

We are selling it just the manifold check it out
http://www.nautilusperformance.com/id74.html

Excellent!!! My wife is wanting me to sell my truck to buy a new Mustang for her to drive, then I would take over the '00 GT 'vert from her. This is about the ONLY way I would consider it... if the 'vert gets boost. It's just to slow in it's current config.

holy hummingbirds batman! where the hell did you come from!?

I've been over at the silveradoss.com and performancetrucks.net forums the last two years. Seen a couple of old CEG'ers on there too (can't remember who they are though).

Back