• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Letchworth state park

royalblue

In time out with LUCA
The wife and I went on a day trip last week to this very nice park in western New York I thought I would share a few photo's with you so here we go
DSC03700.jpg

DSC03681.jpg

DSC03711.jpg

DSC03658.jpg

We took the Windstar as The 'tour has a wheel bearing going bad (again:rolleyes:) but we will return to this park and plan on taking the 'tour next time .We did catch a few random Contours at the park however
th_DSC03709.jpg

and
th_DSC03738.jpg

This is a very nice park and could make a good place for a meet if the interest was there ,The day we went the Western New York Corvette club was there and also some VW club. The park has many places
for photo opp's
It's also home of the MNT Morris dam
DSC03743.jpg

Very nice, I was there once last year. I didn't shoot much there, but my NECO signature pic of the Cougar was taken there...I can't find the actual photos :-(

sigpic5987_4.gif

Sweet pic:cool: Man I wish I took the Contour:blackeye::cry: Next time and there will be a next time ,It would be cool if we could get something organized

Looks beautiful there. Though 6 hour trip from where I am :blackeye:.

Yeah I'd be down too. I don't post much here, mostly on NECO.

But I live like 30 minutes from Letchworth.

Did you go up on top of the train bridge in your second picture?
Talk about scary..but the view is awesome.

Yeah I'd be down too. I don't post much here, mostly on NECO.

But I live like 30 minutes from Letchworth.

Did you go up on top of the train bridge in your second picture?
Talk about scary..but the view is awesome.
No we didn't go on the bridge, A lot of people were doing it even some really old people it but it is clearly marked no trespassing (and my wife wouldn't let me:rolleyes:)

Sounds like Cougar country which is :cool: but any ':shrug:tours out that way

That bridge gives you quite the sight when you look down through the tracks. I haven't been there in two years. Good pics.

Back