• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

9-2-2007 HOOTERS!!!!!

we had to mow it twice this week alone.

it looks greener than it ever has.... almost turfish if thats a word... unreal lush from all the rain.

are you going to the meet crispy? and are the lids being shipped to you and then you ship them out or is the shop shipping them out to cegr's as you give them money?

I pay Topshop a large lump and then email all the addresses in a seperate email.

so yes, the lids ship directly to the CEGer that bought them from Topshop in SD

Not 100% on the meet yet.. I have to head home (3 hours) for my Dads Birthday the following weekend so I'm debating if I want to put that many miles on my car or not. LOL

its 500 miles away from flippin 80k :(

If I cant get my ride running again after its "drink of water" last Thursday I wont be able to make it.

At least it runs, but realll rough. Havent had any time to work on it as end of the month is CRAZY at work.

I will not be attending. Apparently we were already comitted to another function in Green Bay this weekend.

Hurray for fantasy football drafting. (heavy sarcasm)

Hi,

I am new to the forum, posting, old to searching. Of course i'll be there, at least for a bit, also, will figure out who the other two SVT's i have seen very close to Schaumburg are, one red one and a silver one.

Anyone looking for SVT calipers, i have a front pair..., hehe.

What time again?

Amanda and I won't be able to make it, she has to work late and I'm going golfing with some coworkers and the company prez :cool:

Amanda and I won't be able to make it, she has to work late and I'm going golfing with some coworkers and the company prez :cool:

Yeah that is still quite the drive for you. Over the summer I did it a few times, and it less than thrilling with all the construction through milwaukee and right over the border in illinois on 294...

Back