• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Last SZ08 Open track poll

Last SZ08 Open track poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
how about ya'all get back on topic kthx. waterford hills or whatever wherever that GT3 crashed, thats it, go. pony up the dough, its worth it danget.

If we are stuck at 16 WH won't be happening for 150. Or we can get a few more people from random car clubs.

Thoughts?

They had like 50 people and it was like 165 i think.

Kinda like wh becuase its more personal(ie: cheap :)) if we can get 25 ceg'rs it would be great.

They had like 50 people and it was like 165 i think.

Nope... only cost me $80 for all day including an instructor, compared to the T&T that was $60 for 3 sessions on your own. I think I got the better deal. :laugh:

Of course, that price was a reduced rate to make up for their track day last fall that was rained out.

If you want to open it up to other individuals/clubs, I can ask the guys in my local SVTOA chapter if they'd be interested. There were 7 of us at Gingerman (including me) and I can think of another 3 or 4 that have done on-track events that couldn't make it to G-man that day. There are probably 5 in that group that could also be instructors if you're interested.

Yeah, if we can get 10-15 experienced people from another group that would be fine/good.

I'd rather not open it up to a bunch of knuckleheads... we'll have enough of those :)

With the amount of people we have right now it would be 175 dollars. We could probably include a lunch for the paid track day people as well. Maybe a BBQ with hamburgers and dogs?

Thoughts on that?

that sounds good jason...but i also might have one outsider who would come and race...not for sure...but he is an older friend who loves his cars and wants to race.
also, do you know if there is an age restriction for racing at WH?

With the amount of people we have right now it would be 175 dollars. We could probably include a lunch for the paid track day people as well. Maybe a BBQ with hamburgers and dogs?

Thoughts on that?

Steeda,

I talked with Bryan (Hdbngr8) and he would also be interested in doing WH. I told him a couple weeks ago to come on here and vote but for some reason he hasn't.

Tomorrow morning is our monthly Heart of Illinois SVTOA breakfast so I can ask people there if anyone would be interested... if you'll accept the outsiders that is. I would imagine some would be interested.

Also, lunch is always a good thing.... :D

Ya I know bryan. As long as they aren't idiots on the track then sure. Really don't wanna go over 25 people if we are accepting outsiders. sooo like 4 or 5 more would be cool prob

I asked a few guys at breakfast this morning if they'd be interested and they all said they'd be happy to come. Their current vehicle line up is 2 SHO's, a Cobra, and 2 M3's (one is a convertible). Four of the five have also been instructors at numerous on track events, though they indicated they havent been to WH before (which is why they are so interested in going...they want to visit new tracks).

I could get more if you want... I only asked 4 guys and got 5 yesses. (Don Malinson of the SHO Club said yes for his son too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back