• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Last SZ08 Open track poll

Last SZ08 Open track poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steeda...

Something Like a Professional
Here are your two options for SZ open track

Option #1
Gingerman Raceway
www.gingermanraceway.com
$60 test and tune session 3-4 20min sessions
No Pre-registration
No Minimum # of people
2.5 hrs from hotel

Option #2
Waterford Hills Road Racing
http://www.waterfordhills.com/
$150 only SZ people on track
Full day of racing probably 6-8 sessions I would assume
Must pre-register
1 hour from hotel
Must have 25 or more people

Look at the options and vote on what you would like to do. Only vote if you are going to run and pay to play.

she likes my pole. you got it turned around a bit. who is jessica?

Have to have a poll otherwise we will commit to Waterford Hills and it will be like 10 of us who will have to pay for it all.

Local ordinances require WHRRI to keep noise levels at the property line below 75 dB. All cars [FONT=Arial,Arial]MUST [/FONT]have an operational commercially available muffler

my car wont meet the decibal limit (i suspect most people that want to run wont meet those standards). gingerman FTW

We have been told they do not do sound checks for track rental days, and everyone that was at the track day last SZ i'm pretty sure had a muffler.

I'm still a little hesitant about the sound thing... might have to put a little wastegate muffler on.

We have been told they do not do sound checks for track rental days, and everyone that was at the track day last SZ i'm pretty sure had a muffler.

Is it presumed that as long as you have a muffler you'll meet the sound requirements?

Steeda, add a "either one" option because I'll do whatever.

We have been told that they do not use the sound monitoring equipment on track rental days. So they can't really tell you your car is too loud if they don't measure it.

Is it presumed that as long as you have a muffler you'll meet the sound requirements?

Steeda, add a "either one" option because I'll do whatever.

Cant add one. if you will do either vote waterford hills since its all about money anyhow

We have been told that they do not use the sound monitoring equipment on track rental days. So they can't really tell you your car is too loud if they don't measure it.

correct. there won't be anyone there to measure. my friend is a member/board member there and he assured me that they don't.

So we are at 14 people including me for WH. 11 more to go otherwise it won't be happening.

Keep the votes coming

Come on ya'll. U got like nearly a year to get this little bit of money of up. Most of ya'll live fairly close to the area anyways meaning us further away folk drop money on 2 or more days of hotel rooms than you plus gas money. If ya'll gonna host the thing up there and cater to ya'll you yankees than ya'll need to show some support and don't be cheap either.

Well I'm one of ya'll that voted on the full track day and u know for sure I'm ain't BS'n. Ya'll ain't nuthin but a simple contraction of you all. Gonna be in the dictionary I reckon in the next few years. You guys or whatever else fits is stupid. You all makes sense and the contraction might sound redneck (so what?) but it works. So see ya'll at the track. Ya'll need to go ahead and vote and don't be a pansy. It's like 1000 miles or whatever for me to get up there and I drive the crap outta my car and it has over 135k miles. This is an enthusiast group dawggonit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back