• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

KC area meet?

Yeah, my 'tour still needs to be put under the knife. Still at a stand still point. No help to do it in a weekend. So i have to wait for my friend/mechanic to get around to it.

Guess this meet is kinda going down the Pooper...

It's probably not down the pooper and I hate to seem so negative and I apologize if offend anyone, but if you post a possible meet of some sort, you have to stay up on it w/ constant updates and feedback and check it daily.

Yeah, isn't it suppsed to be this next weekend? When, Where, Time?:shrug: I'm not gonna drive to Overland Park for a one on one meet lol

Guess this meet is looking like a no go, we are the only ones even responding to our own post lol Yeah I got a car a couple weeks ago. Here's a couple pics of it.

94 Cobra

Nice!!! Where did the tour go and does he know about CEG? Do you miss the tour now that you have your new car?

Nice meet too

I sold it to a guy from around the Grandview area. I think he does know about CEG, but i'm not sure if he's got an account yet. Yeah I miss that car alot! It was the most time and money i've ever put into a car, I really wish I could have both. Main thing that i'm hate'n about this Cobra is how well it does this this weather... NOT! :laugh:

Yeah, it's got a custom sunroof. Actaully no mustang has ever came factory with a sunroof. So it's kinda cool since I have one and no one else that i know of does... Not sure if Im completely sold on it, but there's no changing it back now. Also the news just said we could get 3-6 inches of snow around this area firday night, early saturday morning so yeah... No meet.

hey everyone sorry for not getting back to everyone about the meet. if anyone is still interested we were going to hold it at the Legends shopping center this Saturday night at about 7pm. anyone still interested please speak up. Raptor does not have an internet connection right now and i am posting for him. just finished the 3L HYBRID all tuned and everything for anyone interested. lets get a meet going. if this saturday does not work for everyone lets get some proposed new dates on the table.

apologize for the delay.

Tom

I'm just going to speak for myself and say that I will not attend this Sat night. I just assumed that it wasn't gong to happen since I didn't hear anything more about it. I have a family and prefer to have plans planned out. So I have already made other engagements. Sorry I hope I'm not coming off like a penor head cause that's not my intension.

Sorry again and hope you have fun and take some pics and post them up.

Weather is supposed to be crappy Saturday, too far for me to drive (being I am a huge winter weather wuss).

Maybe we can organzie something when the weather gets better. Winter weather sucks for standing outside bs'ing about cars.

Yep, 3-6 inches of snow around here, and my new car with bald tires right now isn't going even going to get out of the driveway this weekend. I really want to have an area meet though as soon as the weather gets a bit nicer and warm enough to shine up the ride!

sounds good. figured that would be the response. im thinking some time early january or after christmas just to allow family plans to be done and over with. any suggestions? somewhere indoors maybe? lets get some ideas out. Places, best days of the week, best times...

And no Robbie youre not being a "penor head"

cool sounds good. Let's plan this one a little better. We haven't a KC meet in forever. I'm thinking go carts and Okie Joes or something like that.

As far as me sounding like a penor head, I know how hard it is to read people over the internets so I just wanted to make sure.

Cool, that'll give me more time to get my car up and running. Now I can't decide between the rebuild of the 2.5 or doing a 3L hybrid. Plus need some help too.:help: maybe?

Back