• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

KC area meet?

If I can do math right (and thats a BIG if), so far we have 6 or 7, including me. I called 99RedCSVT a couple days ago, and I THINK he has found his help...not sure...will call him later. Novellino is out, CSVT2200 is in, kansas_98_csvt is in if he can shake the flu bug lol, and he will be bringing in at least 2 or 3 tours, and if you can make it out......there we go!

I have to fix a power steering fluid leak on my 95 GL, but I should be able to make it! I'll be able to take around 1200 pictures with my EOS Rebel XT too!!!

I dont have a contour and my cougar is still down for major upgrades, but i might be able to bring someone new that has a contour into the group. So if i can get him to show might be two more people.

I got my power steering leak fixed, a new harmonic balancer, and a new belt. Also put on a new upper radiator hose and water pump belt last month. I am all set now!!!

1.) RaptorSVT
2.) mzracer360

Well i'm down, even though I still havn't found a car yet lol I'm sure I will by the meet though. (Hopefully):laugh:

1.) RaptorSVT
2.) mzracer360
3.) CSVT2200

gimme a time and date im in for KC just got the 3L finished and ready to show off.

1.) RaptorSVT
2.) mzracer360
3.) CSVT2200
4.) kscontourkid

hey OutlawdSVT you coming?

Back