• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Just took delivery of my new t-red

I knew you were working on customer cars, I am just kinda shocked you're diving right back in so soon after saying you were sick of it. I have to agree having air tools does come in quite handy. Well, good luck with your project. Hopefully your DD will be ready to drive soon.

A lot has happened in my life over the last three months, and i will go only so far as to say that I am in a far better mind set these days than i was then.... :)

Yeah, glad to see ya back. Remember, I make a great wrench\part handing\holding monkey so if you need any help, let me know.

It'll get done but we need to actual get to work everytime when we get to the shop, I would actual like my motor pulled yet before winter that way I can send my trans out over winter. But we'll have to see how things go!

Was going to bust ass on the car this weekend, but decided instead to do some heavy boozin' with friends friday/sat. Happy with my decision. Made some progress this afternoon, just have to have everything off for paint by next Wednesday. No pressure. :cool:

I was wondering how everything was going. Figured with the cooler weather you said piss on it and where working more. So hows the track car coming along? or is that a bad question? Damn i need to meander out your way sometime.

I was wondering how everything was going. Figured with the cooler weather you said piss on it and where working more. So hows the track car coming along? or is that a bad question? Damn i need to meander out your way sometime.

I have everything for the track car, i have for a few months, just have other shiz that needs to get done first. Once the t-red is done i'll be back on the track car. Come on out, I'll have beer waiting.

if you ever have a shop meet let me know... I'd like to hang with ya all... its been almost a year since I saw a few of you (brewery meet was the last time I think?)

Back